Samsung looks ready to make good on its plan to release a dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player in time for the year-end holidays.
Major Hollywood studios fighting pirates over "Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest" and other films illegally made available for download could soon have their day in court.
The French government has a plan for cutting music and film piracy on the Internet: cut off the pirates' Internet access.
Apple on Wednesday agreed to settle a patent dispute with Burst.com, ending two years of litigation.
Advanced Micro Devices will today launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definiti...
Enterprises hoping to maintain tight control over future adoption of mobile technologies should open their minds and embrace the notion that consumer devices will continue to filter their way into the workplace, whether they like it or not, according...
A forum later this month seeks to shed some light on the increasingly complex area of rights protection in the digital music age.
Jango this week announced the public release of its online radio service that lets users create and share personalized radio stations.
Radiohead's pay-what-you-want release of its album In Rainbows is starting to catch on. Today spoken-word hip-hop artist Saul Williams releases his album, The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust!, via his Website. Users can choose to eith...
Trend Micro introduced a security service for Sony's PlayStation 3 that blocks access to some potentially malicious Web sites. It's Trend's first product aimed at gamers.
Hewlett-Packard announced it will shift the focus of its digital camera business, jumping out of manufacturing, distribution and design, in order to concentrate more on its home photo printing and online photo services.
Google's introduction of its Android device operating system and Open Handset Alliance on Monday could help create just the breed of mobile Linux platform that many enterprise IT managers have been waiting for, industry experts contend.
Nokia last week launched the Nokia Music Store download service in the UK. Vodafone also unleashed its own music store - but it's banking on streaming rather than downloading to topple Apple's iTunes and iPhone.
Apple has released an update to its QuickTime media player, fixing a number of critical security bugs in the software.
Google and several other technology companies plan to unveil a new mobile platform called Android on Monday, according to a statement from the company. The system is expected to yield an actual phone in the second half of 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC