Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
Researchers at Georgia Institute of Technology are harvesting energy through activities like walking or running that could power or recharge smartphones and portable music players in the future.
The Plantronics Explorer 395 is a good-looking, easy-to-use Bluetooth headset that is obviously designed (and priced) for the casual user -- somebody who wants to be able to do hands-free calling but doesn't need to be glued to a mobile phone.
Apple will shut down its Lala online music streaming service on May 31. The move comes just five months after Apple bought Lala for an undisclosed price. Could this indicate Apple is serious about opening up a Web-based version of iTunes software-bas...
Nokia has unveiled the X2, a music phone that will cost €85 (US$110) before taxes and subsidies.
For the last couple of weeks, I've been running with a new gadget: Adidas' miCoach Pacer, a set of three small devices that combine audio coaching with a stride sensor and a heart-rate monitor. There's a lot to like about the miCoach Pacer, but a bug...
Broadcasters from Malaysia and Hong Kong will visit Sydney this week to take part in a Commercial Radio Australia digital radio study tour, gaining first-hand knowledge and experience of DAB+ digital radio.
Microsoft on Friday started offering a new model of the Zune HD portable media player with built-in storage of 64GB, double that of previous models.
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Online music retailer BigPond Music has announced that it will stop supporting the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format after April 1, with users required to back up their music purchases.
Apple's iPad will fly out of stores when it goes on sale in four weeks, and will build momentum through the back-to-school and into the holiday selling seasons, analysts said today.
In what is a familiar response to unwelcome news, the power of social networking and online campaigning is being used in a bid to secure the future of two radio stations seemingly under threat as a result of BBC cutbacks.
Tuesday May 4 has been named as this year's Day against Digital Rights Management (DRM) by the President of the Free Software Foundation.
Apple's iTunes Store hit a landmark on Wednesday with the download of its 10 billionth song.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT