Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took the stage at a company event for the first time since October 2008 to introduce new iPhone software, a revamped iTunes, reduced iPod Touch prices and a video camera slipped into the iPod nano.
MP3 Players - News
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at his company's iPod event today, the first time he has appeared in public since October 2008.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at an event on Wednesday to introduce new iPod products, his first public appearance after taking a long medical leave of absence.
It's something that happens every twelve months, but this year's rumors about the Beatles catalog landing in the iTunes store is taking on a life of its own. The rumors are fueled in part by the fact that today is not only Apple event day, but also B...
Microsoft plans to drop all of its Zune models except for a new high-definition (HD) version that is due out in two weeks, the company confirmed Wednesday.
Apple will host an event next week in San Francisco, most likely the latest in its annual refresh of its iPod line, an analyst agreed today.
Apple's expected fall event, unveiling a revamped iPod line and other product news, may take place on Wednesday, September 9. The oft-rumored Apple tablet may not make an appearance, but other likely highlights are te debut of new social feature for ...
Nvidia Inc., the PC graphics chipmaker that is trying to break into the portable computing electronics market, needs the upcoming Zune HD media player to be successful as much as the player's maker, Microsoft Corp.
Apple is reportedly working on an overhaul of iTunes that will include social networking tools that will allow you to broadcast and share music to friends.
Nearly two thirds of 14 to 24 year olds illegally download music over peer-to-peer (p2p) networks, says UK Music.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
Apple is working on a new plan to save the album, according to a report taking the Web by storm this week.
There are almost as many iPod Touches -- 11.5 million -- in the U.S. as there are iPhones, according to estimates by mobile advertisement server AdMob.
Apple iPods have overheated and burst into flames and smoke on a number of occasions, causing both injuries and property damage. And Apple has fought to keep federal government reports of these incidents from becoming public, according to a Seattle T...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2SA
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTERP Technical Consultant (Dynamics AX)QLD
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW