Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took the stage at a company event for the first time since October 2008 to introduce new iPhone software, a revamped iTunes, reduced iPod Touch prices and a video camera slipped into the iPod nano.
MP3 Players - News
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at his company's iPod event today, the first time he has appeared in public since October 2008.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at an event on Wednesday to introduce new iPod products, his first public appearance after taking a long medical leave of absence.
It's something that happens every twelve months, but this year's rumors about the Beatles catalog landing in the iTunes store is taking on a life of its own. The rumors are fueled in part by the fact that today is not only Apple event day, but also B...
Microsoft plans to drop all of its Zune models except for a new high-definition (HD) version that is due out in two weeks, the company confirmed Wednesday.
Apple will host an event next week in San Francisco, most likely the latest in its annual refresh of its iPod line, an analyst agreed today.
Apple's expected fall event, unveiling a revamped iPod line and other product news, may take place on Wednesday, September 9. The oft-rumored Apple tablet may not make an appearance, but other likely highlights are te debut of new social feature for ...
Nvidia Inc., the PC graphics chipmaker that is trying to break into the portable computing electronics market, needs the upcoming Zune HD media player to be successful as much as the player's maker, Microsoft Corp.
Apple is reportedly working on an overhaul of iTunes that will include social networking tools that will allow you to broadcast and share music to friends.
Nearly two thirds of 14 to 24 year olds illegally download music over peer-to-peer (p2p) networks, says UK Music.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
Apple is working on a new plan to save the album, according to a report taking the Web by storm this week.
There are almost as many iPod Touches -- 11.5 million -- in the U.S. as there are iPhones, according to estimates by mobile advertisement server AdMob.
Apple iPods have overheated and burst into flames and smoke on a number of occasions, causing both injuries and property damage. And Apple has fought to keep federal government reports of these incidents from becoming public, according to a Seattle T...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- CC.Net Developer x 2QLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD