The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
Around 7m Brits are using a file-sharing network once a week to illegally download music files, says the Strategic Advisory Board for Intellectual Property (SABIP).
AMR Research released its annual "Supply Chain Top 25" list, and the top dog leading the supply chain pack this year -as it did last year - is Apple.
Microsoft's splashy, slightly angular, just-divulged Zune HD will play movies, surf the web, and snag digital radio feeds, but all I want to know is: will it play games? Redmond, Washington isn't talking... yet.
A month after many details of Microsoft's new Zune HD player were leaked by blogs, the company finally made it official on Wednesday. The Zune HD will arrive in the U.S. sometime this fall and comes with an OLED touchscreen and HD radio among its mai...
Creative Technology has released two new MP3 players: the ZEN MX and the Zen Mosaic EZ300.
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
In an economy that is affecting almost everyone, especially major companies, handheld devices such as Nintendo's DS and Apple's iPhone seem to be doing pretty well for themselves within the gaming market. Rumor has it that Microsoft is working to thr...
With all the unsubstantiated rumors buzzing about a new iPhone and its alleged features, it's becoming increasingly apparent that Apple will launch some sort of new or upgraded device very, very soon-perhaps even at its Worldwide Developer Conference...
Commercial Radio Australia’s analysis of the digital radio channel plans released by the Australian Communication and Media Authority shows that “well over 90%” of Adelaide’s population will be able to access digital radio. This figure means that Ade...
Microsoft appears to be setting the stage for an all-out war on Apple's iPod with two sly moves. Its tactics thus far are a new ad campaign targeting the high cost of filling an iPod as opposed to the $15 Zune Pass music rental program, and a flurry ...
Apple calls the iPod Touch the "funnest iPod ever," but now the popular device has a new moniker: the iPod of war. The U.S. military is doling out the iPod Touch to soldiers in war zones in the Middle East, according to a Newsweek report.
Leaked artwork of the supposedly upcoming Microsoft Zune portable media player has found its way onto the Internet. The artwork labels the new device as the Zune HD, and shows it to feature a large widescreen display housed in what looks like a bushe...
Sony is refreshing its Walkman line with new flagship models that pack noise cancelling, a bright touchscreen display, mobile TV, and the ability to surf the Internet and watch YouTube videos.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC