Apple's iPod Shuffle has returned to its roots: unlike the third-generation iPod Shuffle, there are physical playback controls on the MP3 player itself.
The iPod Nano, now in its sixth generation, has received a hefty facelift. Gone is the long, slim design of the fifth-generation Nano along with the traditional click wheel control system. The new Nano has been made 46 per cent smaller and 42 per cen...
Apple's iPod Touch has had a radical makeover, with the fourth-generation Touch coming in the wake of the widely praised iPhone 4 and offering some of the same features. It is Apple's best iPod to date and can be considered a triple threat: a gaming ...
A pen with a built in voice recorder, Livescribe's Echo smartpen is the second version of this digital note taking product. A successor to the still available Pulse smartpen, the Echo is a slight refresh rather than a completely new product, but an i...
The latest eye-catching number from Pure is the Evoke Mio portable digital radio. It's the Pure Evoke-1S digital radio, but with a new outfit that comes in a variety of colours with a suede and leather finish.
The Bush Walker (BPR07DAB) is a portable DAB+ digital radio. It is one of the first digital radios on the Australia market that can fit in a pocket, and it will suit metropolitan commuters who want to listen to digital radio stations.
The Sony Walkman NWZ-B153 MP3 player delivers good sound quality and has a useful three-minute battery quick charge feature. Its unintuitive navigation wheel and limited format support may be deal-breaking for some but it is one of the few good mini ...
The Pure Avanti Flow is a tabletop digital radio that can also receive FM and Internet radio broadcasts as well as play music from your iPod and networked computer. It's best suited to a small room where its relatively low maximum volume won't be a p...
Some speakers are destined to blend discreetly into your environment. Not so the Harman Kardon GLA-55, whose multi-faceted-diamond looks are positively shouting for attention.
The Cowon iAudio V5 is the latest premium PMP from Cowon that offers excellent audio and video playback. The wide range of file support and its miniHDMI plus SPDIF stereo are the killer features that make the Cowon V5 a great buy for audiophiles.
The Kogan Wi-Fi Digital Radio Deluxe DAB+ With iPhone Docking Station Deluxe is, as its name might suggest, a collection of awesome features packed inside a rectangle made of fancy plastic.
The Cygnett Micro is a re-chargeable portable speaker from Cygnett that can be used with iPods, MP3 players and mobile phones.
The Pure One Elite is a digital radio with a neo-retro design and a very reasonable price tag.
The TDK iWave is a 2.1 stereo audio system and iPod dock with a remote control. It uses two 5 Watt speakers and a 10W subwoofer, and these deliver great sound.
The TDK iClassic speaker system is a cheap, entry-level iPod dock. However don’t expect too much from the iClassic; you get what you pay for in terms of sound quality.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW