The iRiver B30 offers plenty of features that you'd expect in a run-of-the-mill portable media player (PMP). However, it's also one of the first MP3 players to have a built-in digital radio.
For the last couple of weeks, I've been running with a new gadget: Adidas' miCoach Pacer, a set of three small devices that combine audio coaching with a stride sensor and a heart-rate monitor. There's a lot to like about the miCoach Pacer, but a bug...
The Revo Heritage Deluxe is a distinctive retro-looking DAB table radio with built-in Wi-Fi and the ability to play podcasts and internet radio. It can also act as an iPod dock. The 70s-styled device is bigger and more expensive than we think it need...
Coming in eight different colours, the Cowon iAudio E2 is a diminutive screen-less MP3 player that sports a multitude of features under its hood.
The Altec Lansing InMotion Compact (iMT320) is a portable iPhone/iPod dock that runs off mains power or batteries, ensuring you can enjoy music stored on your phone or personal music device wherever you are.
Sony's A Series Walkman MP3 player, the NWZ-A845B, is an Apple iPod Nano competitor -- it has a similar design, screen size and control layout. The Sony A Series Walkman (NWZ-A845) is available in both 16GB and 32GB sizes, while the Apple iPod Nano h...
The Edifier Luna 5 encore iF500 is an iPod dock that gets its name due to its space-age design. With its giant sphere-like shape, this docking station would fit right in as a prop in 2001: A Space Odyssey, perhaps as HAL’s mistress, or maybe even his...
What's shaped like an egg but isn't? What audio device has a touch-screen interface but isn't an iPod Touch?
The Edifier iF350 is a portable iPod dock with an internal rechargeable battery. It has great sound quality for its small size and a long battery life, making it a great choice for taking on a picnic or weekend getaway.
The Sony NWZ-E443 is a 4GB MP3 player that can display photos and videos on its 2in LCD screen. Other models in the Sony Walkman E-Series range have 8GB and 16GB storage capacities. The E-Series directly competes with Apple's iPod Nano.
Soniq's iM600K iPod dock impressed us with its sound quality and low $129 price tag.
The Edifier Esiena iF360 is a great all-in-one audio system that doesn't make any compromises when it comes to sound quality.
Sony's NWZ-S544 is an 8GB MP3 player/portable media player designed to compete with Apple's [[artnid:260148|iPod Nano|Review: Apple iPod Nano portable media player]]. It offers a better screen for watching video or playing movies, but it doesn't stan...
Philips' DC350 isn't a high powered gun that robot cage fighters use -- it's a Bluetooth-enabled iPod dock. It has an alarm clock and a radio (sadly only FM, not digital), and it can function as a speakerphone for the iPhone. You can use it to synchr...
The Bush BR20DAB is the latest in a line of great digital radios to be released in the lead-up to Christmas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC