The Nu Dolphin Touch is a waterproof MP3 player, and combined with the bundled waterproof ear-buds it delivers good sound. It is sturdy enough to stand up to significant abuse and the 4GB storage capacity means it can store a workout session’s worth ...
The Cygnett GrooveTime II iPod dock and alarm clock is small and cute, but it also produces a surprising amount of good quality sound. Although it is compatible with a wide variety of Apple iPods and with the iPhone, has an auxiliary connection and c...
The Cowon D2+ is an evolution of the earlier Cowon D2 MP3 player which launched in 2007. As such the design of the D2+ is out-dated and some specifications aren’t up to par, but the premier 16GB variant of this MP3 player is a solid alternative to th...
The Sangean DPR-99 DAB+ Radio is a portable Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB+) and FM radio with a 2.5in speaker. It can receive DAB+ signals in addition to DAB and FM radio signals. It is a simple white rectangular box with a volume control knob on t...
The Sony ZS-S4iP is a two-speaker boombox with an iPod dock, a CD player and an AM/FM radio receiver. Although the audio quality is occasionally unimpressive, the ZS-S4iP's is well worth the price.
The IntelliTouch EOS Wireless (EOS100T1RB) iPod dock provides 48KHz streaming audio for up to four satellite speakers. Although the system works quite well, the $449 price tag is a little high given the lack of features like a built-in clock or radio...
The Logic3 Pro-Dock is an iPod dock that lets you stream video to a television using composite and component video out ports.
The Cowon S9 is a touch-screen portable media player that offers great audio quality and a fantastic AMOLED screen. There are 8GB and 16GB versions available.
Apple’s latest iPod shuffle is smaller than an AA battery and features a new technology called VoiceOver, which lets it speak the names of tracks, artists and playlists.
An upgrade to the previous Sony Ericsson MBS-100 Wireless Portable Speaker, the MBS-200 is the latest version of Sony Ericsson's wireless portable Bluetooth speaker. Appearing much sleeker in design than its predecessor, the MBS-200 Wireless Portable...
The Sony ICF-C1IPMK2 iPod dock and clock radio has a nice design and provides excellent iPod menu control via the remote. However, we weren't impressed by the sound quality and overly bright LCD.
A razor-thin speaker system designed for use with A2DP-enabled mobile phones, Altec Lansing's inMotion SoundBlade is attractive, portable and convenient. Its sound quality definitely won't blow you away and the price is a little steep, but as long as...
The Sony SRS-GU10IP is a standalone speaker system designed for the Apple iPod and iPhone. Despite boasting a stylish design and producing reasonable sound, the Sony SRS-GU10iP offers no particularly enticing features given its relatively steep askin...
Apple’s In-Ear Headphones are a step up in quality from the bundled iPod ear-buds. Their in-ear design offers passive noise isolation as well as better bass and overall sound quality.
Altec Lansing's iM600 portable iPod dock offers surprisingly good sound quality for its size. Although it won't blow you away in terms of features, it is definitely good value for money.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia