Released at the same time as Philips' SHE9550, the Philips SHE9620 headphones offer a slightly different listening experience. While the SHE9550s were incredibly bass heavy, these IEMs (in-ear monitors) focus more on providing a clear, neutral listen...
The YP-U4 is the latest cut-price miniature MP3 player from Samsung. Combining sleek good looks, 4GB of storage, plug-and-play functionality and an integrated USB plug, it has clearly been designed with user-friendliness in mind. It also includes add...
From UK high-end audio specialist Chord Electronics comes a true crossover product, a digital audio converter expressly designed to become the missing link between a mobile phone and a stereo hi-fi system.
If you're sick of waking up to the dulcet tones of breakfast radio DJs, then the Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime might be the device for you. Coupling a regular alarm clock with an iPod dock it allows you to wake up to the songs of your choice while also pr...
Featuring a slimline design that particularly complements the look of the [[prodid:6615]], Philips’ DC910 docking entertainment system isn’t just all about looks. This sleek unit manages to deliver 30 Watts of power output and boasts dual subwoofers ...
The Archos 5 touch-screen media player offers spectacular video and music playback to go along with its elegant design. It also has a multitude of available accessories and features.
In their digital audio collection, most people have songs ripped from CDs, songs downloaded from countless online stores, and songs collected from, oh, let's say points unknown. Consequently, the volume levels are inconsistent across the library: som...
Packing in all the features you’d expect from a modern media player, Sony’s NWZ-E436F is a very solid unit.
The Geneva Sound System M is an unimaginatively named hi-fi unit from Geneva Labs. It doesn’t look all that impressive, either: a squat black box with no screen to be seen. The Geneva comes to life, though, when it gets down to the business of playin...
Though pricey and sometimes confusing to navigate, the Spinn has a gorgeous design and provides excellent playback quality.
Altec Lansing is one of the more prominent iPod speaker dock manufacturers and it offers a wide range of music solutions. Its iM310 is a capable portable speaker system that performs to expectations, but don’t expect brilliant sound quality.
Taking an FM tuner and combining it with a relatively standard iPod dock, Cygnett’s latest music system, the GrooveForce II, is a fairly basic product. It does an adequate job of pumping out sound from your media player and has a pretty powerful remo...
It’s nearly summertime again, which means a shiny new fleet of waterproof camcorders are bound for Aussie shores (accompanied by a swathe of nautical-based puns from hack journalists... For this we make no apologies.)
A successor to the AJ300D, Philips' latest alarm clock cum iPod dock largely retains a similar design. Although there aren’t too many new features, it remains a reasonable bedside companion.
Following on from its previous headphone effort, the X10s, come Klipsch’s newest in-ear monitors, the Klipsch X5s. The X10s were lauded for their miniscule design; while the X5s aren’t quite as diminutive as their older brother they are still some of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW