Parrot is a French company with a track record of making quality stereo Bluetooth speaker systems. The formula hasn’t changed with the DS1120. These speakers offer a surprisingly expansive and room-filling sound that’s not short of bass. If you’re lu...
MySpace Music's long-awaited overhaul went live today, granting users access to thousands of streaming songs and new features such as customisable playlists, updated aesthetics, and a direct connection to Amazon.com's MP3 library.
Zune 3.0 offers a visually interesting spin on music recommendations, but you have to pay for the full experience.
AKG’s K 530 open headphones are great for listening to nuances within musical tracks. They’re supremely balanced, but still have the frequency response to punch out lively tracks when amplified.
A basic and inexpensive mobile handset, Sony Ericsson’s R306 has the unusual feature of offering a full stereo AM and FM radio. With dedicated external controls, as well as RDS (Radio Data System) and Track ID, the R306 is clearly about listening to ...
Claiming the title of Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service, Vodafone’s MusicStation certainly looks great value for money on first glance. Although it isn’t perfect, a competitive price, hassle-free downloads and an excellent use...
When PC World reviewed Microsoft's previous Zune flash player last fall, we questioned whether support for wireless and for video was overkill on a device that holds only 8GB of content. This fall, Microsoft addressed the storage limitations by addin...
Spore Origins is an iPhone/iPod touch game that uses the evolutionary gameplay mechanics of the fully fledged game for PC and Mac. In focusing on one of Spore’s most fun elements, Spore Origins expands on the Spore universe while retaining the simpli...
For professional photographers covering media or sporting events, devices like the Epson P-6000 offer a quick and easy way to transfer images from memory cards to a portable hard drive without the hassle of booting up a laptop. For the casual user, h...
There's no doubt that the look of the Flip Digital Video Camera reflects its cheap-as-chips price tag of $196.
Wider but shorter and thinner thanks to the addition of a 2in display for video playback, Apple's latest iPod nano is certainly awkward looking. But beneath its chubby, anodised aluminium exterior is another fine music player.
With the release of GarageBand 3.0 (the version included in iLife '06), iLife's music sketchpad application concentrated most of its efforts at incorporating podcasting capabilities. With the release of GarageBand '08, Apple shifts its music-creation...
The Toshiba Gigabeat range always seems to do something new and unique or have functionality that seems smart and well thought out. However, the U201 is a Gigabeat in name only with a run-of-the-mill feature set and its fair share of annoying quirks...
It's hard to know what the kids of today are into, just writing the phrase "the kids of today" makes us feel a little older than we would like. However, when the Sandisk Sansa Shaker MP3 player came across our desk, we somehow didn't think "Shaking"...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCNetwork Engineer | DC Relocation |VoIP Refresh | CCNA | CCNPNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW