Apple has finally take the wraps off its first Australian retail store, giving media a preview of the store ahead of its official launch tomorrow night at 5pm. Located in the heart of Sydney at 367 George Street, the glass fronted store will feature more than 80 Macs and 60 iPods for customers to get their hands on. The three-level store also offers professional help and advice for Apple users and would-be converts.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Touch-screen computers, iPhone apps, and wireless cameras that stream video to the Web are on display at DEMO 09, the launchpad for emerging technology.
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-quality still images, can also capture vibrant and clear 720p-resolution videos.
Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Earlier this week, Logitech announced four new audio products. We show you what they are and what they’ll do.
Looking for a way to get more from your iPod? There are an increasing array of products on the market these days with iPod docks built into them and today we take a look at some of the most expensive.
Apple has announced a refresh of two of its most popular iPods, the iPod touch and iPod nano, along with a new version of its iTunes music software.
While we're enduring winter, over in the US summer is just kicking into gear. And nothing says summer more than a bunch of awesome gear and toys. GamePro (US) went out and rounded up some amazing tech that's sure to help you maximise your time in the sun. Once we finally get some Down Under! So grab your lawn chairs and your sunscreen as we unveil GamePro's Summer Vacation Gear Guide for 2008.
This week, Philips Australia launched its Consumer Lifestyle product range for 2008 against the eerie backdrop of a closed Lunar Park. Although the carnival atmosphere was lacking, there was still plenty to get excited about at the low-key event, with new HD TVs, home theatre systems, DVD recorders and multimedia players jostling for room among a deluge of homeware and grooming products. For a look at some of the highlights, check out the following slideshow.
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
With the high-definition format war coming to an end several months back, consumers no longer have to worry about which side to choose. Now there's a new challenge: picking the right player. There are a host of Blu-ray players now on the market, offering a wide variety of different features and price tags.
Take a look at Panasonic's new range of Home Entertainment products for 2008, including the first Blu-ray personal video recorder, and the latest and greatest in home theatre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW