Nortel Networks has entered into an agreement with Nokia Siemens Networks to sell its its wireless network infrastructure business assets for $US650 million, it said on Friday.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Telecommunications equipment manufacturer Alcatel-Lucent and IT vendor Hewlett-Packard plan to jointly market their products to businesses looking for converged IT and communications systems.
The first quarter of this year may have been the gloomiest ever for the wireless LAN market, with overall revenue falling about 11 percent from a year earlier, the first year-over-year drop recorded by industry analyst firm Dell'Oro.
LifeSize Communications and Radvision are taking two different routes toward high-definition desktop videoconferencing, both aiming to bring more participants into the virtual room.
An Italian magistrate has issued an international arrest warrant for a Filipino hacker suspected of causing millions of dollars of losses to telecommunications multinationals, and Italian police have arrested five Pakistani nationals accused of explo...
Nortel customers remain optimistic despite the company's precarious situation, officials of Nortel's largest enterprise user group said this week.
Cisco is predicting that the advent of 4G> services will lead to an explosion of new video applications that will transform telecom service providers into what the company is dubbing "experience providers".
Eye-Fi today added to its popular line of wireless and geo tagging-capable memory cards. Called the Eye-Fi Pro, the newest SDHC wireless memory card has 4GB of storage and is geared toward professional photographers and serious photo hobbyists.
Kaspersky Lab has announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 during a Press briefing held on Thursday. According to a press release, Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 is a new generation product designed to protect home users from securi...
Intel's venture capital arm is investing US$43 million in a Tokyo-based WiMax operator that plans to launch the world's fastest WiMax service in July.
Juniper has unveiled what it claims is the first 100 Gigabit Ethernet router interface in the industry.
An invisible security weakness is lurking in most corporate networks in the form of millions of lines of code that represent the configuration scripts for all the devices on the network.
Network administrators and security specialists have long had tools and software for analyzing the streams of traffic that course through company systems, but now a Marlborough, Massachusetts, startup wants to make the process a lot easier.
Looking to improve indoor coverage for WiMAX devices, the WiMAX Forum is partnering with the Femto Forum to create a femtocell that routes WiMAX signals over landlines.
Aerohive Networks has introduced for its wireless LAN products a pre-shared encryption key that it says is more secure and easier to administer than the option in enterprise Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), the widely used industry specification for ...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chips coming by June will herald the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Plume's 'routerless' mesh network blankets your home in Wi-Fi with an army of tiny pods
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- Can Wi-Fi and LTE-U live together? The tests are ready
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC