An Italian magistrate has issued an international arrest warrant for a Filipino hacker suspected of causing millions of dollars of losses to telecommunications multinationals, and Italian police have arrested five Pakistani nationals accused of explo...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Nortel customers remain optimistic despite the company's precarious situation, officials of Nortel's largest enterprise user group said this week.
Cisco is predicting that the advent of 4G> services will lead to an explosion of new video applications that will transform telecom service providers into what the company is dubbing "experience providers".
Eye-Fi today added to its popular line of wireless and geo tagging-capable memory cards. Called the Eye-Fi Pro, the newest SDHC wireless memory card has 4GB of storage and is geared toward professional photographers and serious photo hobbyists.
Kaspersky Lab has announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 during a Press briefing held on Thursday. According to a press release, Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 is a new generation product designed to protect home users from securi...
Intel's venture capital arm is investing US$43 million in a Tokyo-based WiMax operator that plans to launch the world's fastest WiMax service in July.
Juniper has unveiled what it claims is the first 100 Gigabit Ethernet router interface in the industry.
An invisible security weakness is lurking in most corporate networks in the form of millions of lines of code that represent the configuration scripts for all the devices on the network.
Network administrators and security specialists have long had tools and software for analyzing the streams of traffic that course through company systems, but now a Marlborough, Massachusetts, startup wants to make the process a lot easier.
Looking to improve indoor coverage for WiMAX devices, the WiMAX Forum is partnering with the Femto Forum to create a femtocell that routes WiMAX signals over landlines.
Aerohive Networks has introduced for its wireless LAN products a pre-shared encryption key that it says is more secure and easier to administer than the option in enterprise Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), the widely used industry specification for ...
HP Wednesday announced a new mobile thin client, and software enhancements to improve the security and manageability of its desktop-based thin clients.
Verizon Business took its next step toward deploying 100Gbps by trialing its 100G optical service with the United Kingdom's national research and education network, JANET.
Cisco this week is extending its branch routers and LAN switches in an effort to improve the collaboration capabilities of enterprise customers.
Five years ago when Cisco Systems introduced its CRS-1 core router platform some criticized it as overkill, but it has enabled a growth in network traffic that in turn has fueled demand for thousands of the devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC