Netgear's N600 dual-band wireless ADSL2+ modem/router (otherwise known as the DGND3700) offers more than just a way to get online -- it's an advanced home networking solution. It's perfect for distributing a high-speed Internet connection, sharing fi...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
The BiPAC 7700N is a tiny ADSL2+ modem and router that is almost the antithesis of all-in-one routers such as the [[artnid:389481|Fritz!Box 7390]], but it still manages to offer good set of features. It's one of the smallest units we've seen to featu...
The Fritz!Box 7390 ADSL2+ modem/router is a little more advanced than the Fritz!Box 7270 that we reviewed at the start of the year. It has internal Wi-Fi antennas and supports Gigabit Ethernet in addition to many other great features. It's one of the...
The Linksys E4200 is a high-end wireless router that's aimed at home users who not only want a well-featured router, but also one with reasonably good looks. It has a Gigabit Ethernet switch, simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi, a USB port, and it's quite e...
The E3000 is one of Linksys' high-end consumer routers, featuring simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and a USB port for attaching external storage devices. It retains the sleek styling of past Linksys routers that we've reviewed and it's ...
Linksys' E1000 is the company's entry-level wireless router, taking over from the WRT160N. It's a 2.4GHz, 802.11n wireless router that can supply wireless throughput up to 300 megabits per second, and it also has all the regular features you would ex...
The ASUS WL-330N3G is a pocket-sized 3G router that can be used to distribute an Internet connection using a 3G USB modem. It's perfect for business users who often work on the road and want to share a 3G Internet connection across many devices. But ...
The ASUS DSL-N10 is an all-in-one modem/router without audacious styling. It's relatively small, it looks nice and it can be purchased for a great price of $79. It only has one antenna for its 802.11n wireless access point, but it performed reasonabl...
The Buddy Box is a simple wireless router designed to work with the Dodo's mobile broadband plans. The Buddy Box doesn't have a built-in modem, but it does have a USB port on the front so that you can plug one of Dodo's 3G dongles for shared mobile b...
As far as all-in-one devices are concerned, the FRITZ!Box is a monster. It contains pretty much everything you'll ever need in a home or small home office networking device. It's an ADSL2+ modem, a router, an Ethernet switch, an 802.11n dual-band Wi-...
ASUS has strived to make the RT-N56U dual-band wireless router a stylish unit worthy of putting on display rather than hiding out of the way. It doesn't have any unwieldy external antennas, and its fascia sports a glossy, diamond-like pattern through...
The Linksys E2000 is a reasonably priced Wi-Fi router with excellent features. For its $170 price, you get a 300Mbps 802.11n dual-band wireless access point that can run either in 2.4GHz or 5GHz mode, as well as a four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. T...
The Netgear Wireless N 300 WNR2000 is a useful wireless router for distributing a fast broadband connection and it offers very good value. You can use it to share an ADSL2+ or a cable connection wirelessly via its 802.11n (300 megabits per second) ac...
With more than 500 million user accounts worldwide, Skype is one of the most popular free VoIP services around. Skype is probably most famous for its video-chat service, but it also provides telephony (the paid Skype-out feature even allows you to ca...
Good value for money is often the first term that comes to mind when starting a TP-Link review. While that might be because we lack the imagination to come up with anything better than cliches for opening lines, it's also because it's true. The TP-Li...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Can Wi-Fi and LTE-U live together? The tests are ready
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT