Netgear's N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Premium Edition (WNDR3800) wireless router has a comprehensive feature-set and good ease of use. It's a dual-band router that can reach wireless speeds up to 300Mbps, and it offers a long wireless range and g...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
It's a wireless router that offers simultaneous dual-band operation, good range and hard drive sharing features for a very reasonable price, but it does have some downsides. Mainly, it has a slow Web interface and its wireless transfer speeds didn't ...
Netgear's N600 dual-band wireless ADSL2+ modem/router (otherwise known as the DGND3700) offers more than just a way to get online -- it's an advanced home networking solution. It's perfect for distributing a high-speed Internet connection, sharing fi...
The BiPAC 7700N is a tiny ADSL2+ modem and router that is almost the antithesis of all-in-one routers such as the [[artnid:389481|Fritz!Box 7390]], but it still manages to offer good set of features. It's one of the smallest units we've seen to featu...
The Fritz!Box 7390 ADSL2+ modem/router is a little more advanced than the Fritz!Box 7270 that we reviewed at the start of the year. It has internal Wi-Fi antennas and supports Gigabit Ethernet in addition to many other great features. It's one of the...
The Linksys E4200 is a high-end wireless router that's aimed at home users who not only want a well-featured router, but also one with reasonably good looks. It has a Gigabit Ethernet switch, simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi, a USB port, and it's quite e...
The E3000 is one of Linksys' high-end consumer routers, featuring simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and a USB port for attaching external storage devices. It retains the sleek styling of past Linksys routers that we've reviewed and it's ...
Linksys' E1000 is the company's entry-level wireless router, taking over from the WRT160N. It's a 2.4GHz, 802.11n wireless router that can supply wireless throughput up to 300 megabits per second, and it also has all the regular features you would ex...
The ASUS WL-330N3G is a pocket-sized 3G router that can be used to distribute an Internet connection using a 3G USB modem. It's perfect for business users who often work on the road and want to share a 3G Internet connection across many devices. But ...
The ASUS DSL-N10 is an all-in-one modem/router without audacious styling. It's relatively small, it looks nice and it can be purchased for a great price of $79. It only has one antenna for its 802.11n wireless access point, but it performed reasonabl...
The Buddy Box is a simple wireless router designed to work with the Dodo's mobile broadband plans. The Buddy Box doesn't have a built-in modem, but it does have a USB port on the front so that you can plug one of Dodo's 3G dongles for shared mobile b...
As far as all-in-one devices are concerned, the FRITZ!Box is a monster. It contains pretty much everything you'll ever need in a home or small home office networking device. It's an ADSL2+ modem, a router, an Ethernet switch, an 802.11n dual-band Wi-...
ASUS has strived to make the RT-N56U dual-band wireless router a stylish unit worthy of putting on display rather than hiding out of the way. It doesn't have any unwieldy external antennas, and its fascia sports a glossy, diamond-like pattern through...
The Linksys E2000 is a reasonably priced Wi-Fi router with excellent features. For its $170 price, you get a 300Mbps 802.11n dual-band wireless access point that can run either in 2.4GHz or 5GHz mode, as well as a four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. T...
The Netgear Wireless N 300 WNR2000 is a useful wireless router for distributing a fast broadband connection and it offers very good value. You can use it to share an ADSL2+ or a cable connection wirelessly via its 802.11n (300 megabits per second) ac...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plume's 'routerless' mesh network blankets your home in Wi-Fi with an army of tiny pods
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- Can Wi-Fi and LTE-U live together? The tests are ready
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW