Linksys' E1000 is the company's entry-level wireless router, taking over from the WRT160N. It's a 2.4GHz, 802.11n wireless router that can supply wireless throughput up to 300 megabits per second, and it also has all the regular features you would ex...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
The ASUS WL-330N3G is a pocket-sized 3G router that can be used to distribute an Internet connection using a 3G USB modem. It's perfect for business users who often work on the road and want to share a 3G Internet connection across many devices. But ...
The ASUS DSL-N10 is an all-in-one modem/router without audacious styling. It's relatively small, it looks nice and it can be purchased for a great price of $79. It only has one antenna for its 802.11n wireless access point, but it performed reasonabl...
The Buddy Box is a simple wireless router designed to work with the Dodo's mobile broadband plans. The Buddy Box doesn't have a built-in modem, but it does have a USB port on the front so that you can plug one of Dodo's 3G dongles for shared mobile b...
As far as all-in-one devices are concerned, the FRITZ!Box is a monster. It contains pretty much everything you'll ever need in a home or small home office networking device. It's an ADSL2+ modem, a router, an Ethernet switch, an 802.11n dual-band Wi-...
ASUS has strived to make the RT-N56U dual-band wireless router a stylish unit worthy of putting on display rather than hiding out of the way. It doesn't have any unwieldy external antennas, and its fascia sports a glossy, diamond-like pattern through...
The Linksys E2000 is a reasonably priced Wi-Fi router with excellent features. For its $170 price, you get a 300Mbps 802.11n dual-band wireless access point that can run either in 2.4GHz or 5GHz mode, as well as a four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. T...
The Netgear Wireless N 300 WNR2000 is a useful wireless router for distributing a fast broadband connection and it offers very good value. You can use it to share an ADSL2+ or a cable connection wirelessly via its 802.11n (300 megabits per second) ac...
With more than 500 million user accounts worldwide, Skype is one of the most popular free VoIP services around. Skype is probably most famous for its video-chat service, but it also provides telephony (the paid Skype-out feature even allows you to ca...
Good value for money is often the first term that comes to mind when starting a TP-Link review. While that might be because we lack the imagination to come up with anything better than cliches for opening lines, it's also because it's true. The TP-Li...
Belkin's PlayMax Wireless Modem-Router (F7D4401au) is an all-in-one networking solution that will appeal to high-end users (including gamers). Not only does it have a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it also has Gigabit Ethernet, two USB storage ports, and dua...
A metal box with all the plugs in the back and status lights on the front, the TRENDnet Dual WAN Advanced VPN Router offers four 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports along with separate WAN1 and WAN2 ports on its back. The nine-pin serial port for a console co...
Buffalo's AirStation WBMR-HP-GN is an all-in-one home networking device. It features an ADSL2+ modem, 802.11n wireless access point and 10/100 Ethernet switch. It's a neat little device with an internal antenna and a button for one-touch Wi-Fi Protec...
D-Link's DIR-600 is a wireless router for a small house or apartment. It has a 150Mbps, 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port 10/100 Ethernet switch, as well as a built-in firewall and filtering settings. You'll have to supply your own modem.
The Netgear N150 Wireless Modem Router DGN1000 is a simple ADSL2+ modem/router with an 802.11n wireless access point. It also has four 10/100 Ethernet ports, a built-in firewall, parental filters and it even has physical buttons for controlling the s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT