The ASUS DSL-N10 is an all-in-one modem/router without audacious styling. It's relatively small, it looks nice and it can be purchased for a great price of $79. It only has one antenna for its 802.11n wireless access point, but it performed reasonabl...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
The Buddy Box is a simple wireless router designed to work with the Dodo's mobile broadband plans. The Buddy Box doesn't have a built-in modem, but it does have a USB port on the front so that you can plug one of Dodo's 3G dongles for shared mobile b...
As far as all-in-one devices are concerned, the FRITZ!Box is a monster. It contains pretty much everything you'll ever need in a home or small home office networking device. It's an ADSL2+ modem, a router, an Ethernet switch, an 802.11n dual-band Wi-...
ASUS has strived to make the RT-N56U dual-band wireless router a stylish unit worthy of putting on display rather than hiding out of the way. It doesn't have any unwieldy external antennas, and its fascia sports a glossy, diamond-like pattern through...
The Linksys E2000 is a reasonably priced Wi-Fi router with excellent features. For its $170 price, you get a 300Mbps 802.11n dual-band wireless access point that can run either in 2.4GHz or 5GHz mode, as well as a four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. T...
The Netgear Wireless N 300 WNR2000 is a useful wireless router for distributing a fast broadband connection and it offers very good value. You can use it to share an ADSL2+ or a cable connection wirelessly via its 802.11n (300 megabits per second) ac...
With more than 500 million user accounts worldwide, Skype is one of the most popular free VoIP services around. Skype is probably most famous for its video-chat service, but it also provides telephony (the paid Skype-out feature even allows you to ca...
Good value for money is often the first term that comes to mind when starting a TP-Link review. While that might be because we lack the imagination to come up with anything better than cliches for opening lines, it's also because it's true. The TP-Li...
Belkin's PlayMax Wireless Modem-Router (F7D4401au) is an all-in-one networking solution that will appeal to high-end users (including gamers). Not only does it have a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it also has Gigabit Ethernet, two USB storage ports, and dua...
A metal box with all the plugs in the back and status lights on the front, the TRENDnet Dual WAN Advanced VPN Router offers four 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports along with separate WAN1 and WAN2 ports on its back. The nine-pin serial port for a console co...
Buffalo's AirStation WBMR-HP-GN is an all-in-one home networking device. It features an ADSL2+ modem, 802.11n wireless access point and 10/100 Ethernet switch. It's a neat little device with an internal antenna and a button for one-touch Wi-Fi Protec...
D-Link's DIR-600 is a wireless router for a small house or apartment. It has a 150Mbps, 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port 10/100 Ethernet switch, as well as a built-in firewall and filtering settings. You'll have to supply your own modem.
The Netgear N150 Wireless Modem Router DGN1000 is a simple ADSL2+ modem/router with an 802.11n wireless access point. It also has four 10/100 Ethernet ports, a built-in firewall, parental filters and it even has physical buttons for controlling the s...
The Linksys WAG320N is a dual-band wireless ADSL2+ router with slick styling, good ease of use and four Gigabit ports. However, it's not a good dual-band Wi-Fi router -- you can't run 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks simultaneously.
A mobile 3G Wi-Fi router that will initially be sold exclusively through official Apple retail stores, NetComm's MyZone has been touted by the company as an ideal accessory for the Apple iPad tablet. The MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia