If you own an Xbox 360 games console, you'll more than likely know that you own the only current generation console that doesn't have integrated Wi-Fi. Microsoft has offered an official wireless network adapter for some time and it's surprisingly cap...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Routers with 802.11n wireless technology are getting cheaper all the time, but you’d still expect to flesh out over $200 for anything decent. While Edimax's nLite Wireless 3G Broadband Router (3G-6200n) may not be a full 802.11n Wi-Fi device, it can ...
Netgear doesn't leave much to the imagination with its product names. Take the Netgear RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router (WNDR3700): its full name lets you know exactly what you're getting. The WNDR3700 doesn't have a modem built into it, ...
TP-Link's TL-WR741ND is a wireless router that supports 802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 10/100 wired networking, and it can be used distribute either an ADSL2+ or BigPond cable Internet connection. It's a small unit and it has only one antenna, but ...
The Netgear DGN2000's compact size and low-key black and grey finish, make it pleasantly unobtrusive for home use, while its large status indicators make it easy to see exactly what's going on.
iiNet's BoB -- "Broadband in a Box" -- is an ADSL2+ modem router with built-in VoIP support that combines telephony, Internet access and both wired and wireless networking in a sleek and slim package.
Netcomm's NB6Plus4Wn is an all-in-one modem/router that makes it easy to distribute your ADSL Internet connection. It has a built-in ADSL2+ modem, an 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port Ethernet switch, a firewall, and advanced features such as Q...
Axim Communications' MR-108N 3G router is a product that's hard to beat when it comes to value for money: it's a versatile wireless router that can be used to distribute a 3G, cable or ADSL2+ connection.
The Netcomm Turbo 7 Wireless Gateway is an all-in-one device. You get a 3G modem, a router, a two-port Ethernet switch, an 802.11g wireless access point, a built-in firewall and support for VPN protocols. It can be purchased outright for $529 or obta...
TP-Link's tiny TL-PS310U print server lets you share a multifunction device or a USB drive over your network. It's useful if you don't want to share files and printer resources through a PC, and it's quite easy to set up and use.
Next-generation ADSL2+ and 3G mobile broadband are the extra features to be found on Billion's advanced Billion BiPac 7402NX wireless modem router.
'So far so what', you might think. But under the hood, the D-Link DHP-303 has a different engine. The DHP-303 PowerLine HD Network Starter Kit is the only kit we've seen recently based on the Universal Powerline Association (UPA) standard; all of the...
HomePlug AV powerline kits tend to be similar in most respects, but the Belkin Powerline AV+ has two compelling features that set it apart from the rest, at little or no added cost.
The Wireless Broadband InZone Modem from Optus provides a 3G modem, 802.11g wireless router and 4-port Ethernet switch in one small, portable package. You can share your wireless broadband service with multiple computers at home or on the road, but O...
If all you want is a basic ADSL2+ modem with an Ethernet switch, and you aren’t looking for a fancy all-in-one wireless modem/router to distribute your broadband connection, the Linksys by Cisco ADSL2+ Modem Router AG300 is for you. It’s relatively s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCJava DevelopersACT