If you own an Xbox 360 games console, you'll more than likely know that you own the only current generation console that doesn't have integrated Wi-Fi. Microsoft has offered an official wireless network adapter for some time and it's surprisingly cap...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Routers with 802.11n wireless technology are getting cheaper all the time, but you’d still expect to flesh out over $200 for anything decent. While Edimax's nLite Wireless 3G Broadband Router (3G-6200n) may not be a full 802.11n Wi-Fi device, it can ...
Netgear doesn't leave much to the imagination with its product names. Take the Netgear RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router (WNDR3700): its full name lets you know exactly what you're getting. The WNDR3700 doesn't have a modem built into it, ...
TP-Link's TL-WR741ND is a wireless router that supports 802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 10/100 wired networking, and it can be used distribute either an ADSL2+ or BigPond cable Internet connection. It's a small unit and it has only one antenna, but ...
The Netgear DGN2000's compact size and low-key black and grey finish, make it pleasantly unobtrusive for home use, while its large status indicators make it easy to see exactly what's going on.
iiNet's BoB -- "Broadband in a Box" -- is an ADSL2+ modem router with built-in VoIP support that combines telephony, Internet access and both wired and wireless networking in a sleek and slim package.
Netcomm's NB6Plus4Wn is an all-in-one modem/router that makes it easy to distribute your ADSL Internet connection. It has a built-in ADSL2+ modem, an 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port Ethernet switch, a firewall, and advanced features such as Q...
Axim Communications' MR-108N 3G router is a product that's hard to beat when it comes to value for money: it's a versatile wireless router that can be used to distribute a 3G, cable or ADSL2+ connection.
The Netcomm Turbo 7 Wireless Gateway is an all-in-one device. You get a 3G modem, a router, a two-port Ethernet switch, an 802.11g wireless access point, a built-in firewall and support for VPN protocols. It can be purchased outright for $529 or obta...
TP-Link's tiny TL-PS310U print server lets you share a multifunction device or a USB drive over your network. It's useful if you don't want to share files and printer resources through a PC, and it's quite easy to set up and use.
Next-generation ADSL2+ and 3G mobile broadband are the extra features to be found on Billion's advanced Billion BiPac 7402NX wireless modem router.
'So far so what', you might think. But under the hood, the D-Link DHP-303 has a different engine. The DHP-303 PowerLine HD Network Starter Kit is the only kit we've seen recently based on the Universal Powerline Association (UPA) standard; all of the...
HomePlug AV powerline kits tend to be similar in most respects, but the Belkin Powerline AV+ has two compelling features that set it apart from the rest, at little or no added cost.
The Wireless Broadband InZone Modem from Optus provides a 3G modem, 802.11g wireless router and 4-port Ethernet switch in one small, portable package. You can share your wireless broadband service with multiple computers at home or on the road, but O...
If all you want is a basic ADSL2+ modem with an Ethernet switch, and you aren’t looking for a fancy all-in-one wireless modem/router to distribute your broadband connection, the Linksys by Cisco ADSL2+ Modem Router AG300 is for you. It’s relatively s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC