The good news here is that we're not paying a premium over the US here. There's no Nice Beaches Tax.
With an OLED display and an NVMe SSD, the Lenovo X1 Yoga delivers rich colors and top-notch performance.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning to code
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
Nvidia gives laptop gaming gets a huge boost with GTX 1080, 1070, and 1060 GPUs as fast as their sibling desktop versions.
The City Backpack is a very compact, laptop-optimised rucksack. It’s inconspicuous in appearance, has a heap of specialist pockets and sleeves and is almost tardis-like in it’s carrying abilities.
The Predator 17X gives you desktop gaming performance without a noise penalty.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
We list our top rated notebooks for the month, ranging from Ultrabooks to gaming units
Our top rated Ultrabooks for February 2012
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why my older Chromebook has a right to live, even if Google says it's over
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
- A Surface all-in-one PC may lead a Microsoft hardware refresh in October
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 and 1060 for laptops break the mobile mold
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW