We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
These stylish bags work in all urban environments
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
As the company announced during Google I/O 2016, Google plans to bring the entire Play Store—Google’s repository for Android apps—to Chrome OS. Not every app will work flawlessly, of course, as the Chromebook will need to have any hardware the app requires to function. But for the most part popular Android apps should run just fine.
Google announced Thursday morning that its Play Store will be coming to Chrome OS, the lightweight operating system that powers Chromebook laptops.
Chromebooks outsold Macs in the early months of 2016, according to IDC. But the victory comes with a few caveats.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop, the EliteBook Folio G1, comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet boasts a superb kickstand, smartly designed pen attachments, a solid keyboard, and good-enough performance. It ranks highly among the convertible tablets we've tested.
AMD's long-awaited Polaris GPUs may be imminent, but they're not in the "new" Radeon M400 series graphics that just rolled out.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
We list our top rated notebooks for the month, ranging from Ultrabooks to gaming units
Our top rated Ultrabooks for February 2012
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Guess how much HP sold its gold- and diamond-encrusted laptops for?
- No Play Store for old Chromebooks
- Google is bringing Android apps to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT