Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
Notebooks - Features
The ThinkPad Yoga is basically a regular laptop first and foremost and it doesn't have the bulk or awkwardness that are usually associated with other Windows 2-in-1 hybrid devices. There is no separation between the screen and the body, and the only...
A lot of us have network attached storage (NAS) devices on which we store all our music, videos, photos, and other personal files. It's a central storage location that's accessible to all computers and compatible media streamers on a network if it's ...
Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
If there is such a thing as the perfect Windows laptop, we haven't yet found it. There is always something that holds a product back from being flawless, whether it's the build quality or a missing feature. Here's our guide on what to look for when c...
Here are some of the best Windows-based laptops we've reviewed so far in 2014.
To get the most out of your Windows 8 tablet or laptop-tablet hybrid device, you really have to venture into Windows 8’s Modern UI (formerly called Metro) and make use of the native apps that are on offer from the Windows Store. If you don’t use your...
We've been playing with Lenovo's sleek new Ultabook for almost one week now, and there is a heck of a lot to like about it. Apart from being capable of being used as a laptop or tablet, it also houses impressive specs, including a super-high-res scre...
STM has employed a retro look for its new Annex range of protective tablet and notebook bags. The product line includes four models: Drifter, Trust, Link, and Sequel. They essentially look like something you would find in Cotton On, but maintain STM’...
Chromebooks are simple laptops that have replaced netbooks in the low-cost segment of the market. Instead of running Windows, they run the Chrome OS operating system from Google. Here are the models we've reviewed so far.
We take a look at these two popular high-end Ultrabooks to let you know which one is best. Hint: it's the more expensive one.
If you're anything like us, you've probably left your Christmas shopping until the last minute. Perhaps you're too busy at work, maybe you've forgotten that Christmas is the time of giving, or maybe you just haven't found the right gift yet. That's w...
Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2 users may find the Surface Pro Pen does not offer pressure-sensitivity in third-party apps like Adobe Photoshop. Until Microsoft pushes out an update for that, here's how to fix the problem yourself in five min...
Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's revamped Blade Pro laptop marries a GeForce GTX 1080 with 4K G-Sync
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- HP Omen 17 review: Great gaming performance at a great price
- Acer's swanky Swift 7 launches as the thinnest laptop ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Application SupportSA