Where's the search history button?
Dell today unveiled its entry in the budget ultraportable notebook market, the Inspiron Mini 9.
Firefox 3 was released just this June, and many Firefox fans believe the new version is clearly the best browser you can get. You can make it even better with free add-ons, which integrate directly into the browser and offer loads of useful new featu...
Vista, thy name is bloat!
Some words seem destined to go together, like "Marco" and "Polo," "Uma" and "Oprah," "rock" and "lobster." Until recently, however, I would never have thought to conjoin the words "checkpoint" and "friendly." But these days, the two seemingly dispara...
If you love Firefox, you'll love these extensions!
Forget the tie, here's what Dad really wants!
For some users, the new generation of ultraportable notebooks comes close to embodying the Holy Grail for road warriors. Their laptop-like keyboards make them more usable for typing tasks than smart phones, but they are lighter and cheaper than tradi...
Here are 10 cool ways to add useful new features and functionality to your laptop.
Downloadable applications from Apple's iTunes App Store can turn your iPhone into a helpful traveling companion. As of this writing (early August, 2008), the App Store's Travel category includes foreign language translators, currency and weight/measu...
The original Asus Eee PC took the hardware world by storm. Small, lightweight, inexpensive, yet running a full-fledged OS, this tiny device offered laptop capabilities at near-PDA pricing. Asus has since expanded its Eee PC line with models of varyin...
The HP Mini-Note PC is one of the best ultraportable laptops on the market for under $1000. The best part is that its RAM and hard drive are easily upgradeable.
When it comes to packing sensibly for a trip, I don't have a lot of credibility among my friends. Some still shake their heads over the time I took a pinata to Mexico. And the guy who lugged an espresso machine from California to the British Virgin I...
I recently tried limiting myself to just one carry-on bag when flying. I couldn't do it--and frankly, I don't recommend the practice. However, the exercise prompted me to re-evaluate all the gear and related accessories I normally pack. Here are two ...
At 10in, the MSI Wind is perhaps the perfect low-cost ultraportable laptop on the market. It possesses good speed for Web browsing and office applications and plenty of storage, and it's very comfortable to use. Because we're naturally curious about ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA