Gold-colored tech might be the latest trend, but this edition of Dell's popular notebook also features some very nice hardware.
Notebooks - News
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
As the company announced during Google I/O 2016, Google plans to bring the entire Play Store—Google’s repository for Android apps—to Chrome OS. Not every app will work flawlessly, of course, as the Chromebook will need to have any hardware the app re...
Google announced Thursday morning that its Play Store will be coming to Chrome OS, the lightweight operating system that powers Chromebook laptops.
Chromebooks outsold Macs in the early months of 2016, according to IDC. But the victory comes with a few caveats.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
AMD's long-awaited Polaris GPUs may be imminent, but they're not in the "new" Radeon M400 series graphics that just rolled out.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Is it unfair to put a quad-core PC against a dual-core Mac?
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
Jon, Melissa and Gordon discuss the meaning of the hottest tech news this week, from big changes at Intel to disappointingly small changes to the 12-inch MacBook.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SSD adoption in laptops exceeds expectations
- Apple will refund you for your iMac hinge repair costs
- MacBook Pro teardown reveals pointless speaker grilles and hard-to-replace Touch Bar
- Apple leads tablet sales, but the iPad Pro is not its best seller
- Latest MacBook Pro price reset resembles shift to Retina in 2012
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCField Engineer - Hardware DecommissionNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCSenior Test Manager (NV1 Clearance)VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther