Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
Notebooks - News
HP's updated Omen 17 offers GTX1070 performance and a 4K G-Sync screen for less than two grand.
There's never been a notebook slimmer than the Acer Swift 7.
HP keeps its stylish Envy product line fresh by putting a Kaby Lake CPU into its Envy 13 laptop and debuting the snazzy Envy 27, a 4K FreeSync display.
HP's Envy AIO 27 suddenly makes other all-in-ones look top-heavy. By packing the PC parts into a slender base, it can float a thinner display on top. What a great idea.
HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
Nvidia gives laptop gaming gets a huge boost with GTX 1080, 1070, and 1060 GPUs as fast as their sibling desktop versions.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- HP Omen 17 review: Great gaming performance at a great price
- Acer's swanky Swift 7 launches as the thinnest laptop ever
- HP's Envy AIO 27 flips the form factor, packing the PC below and a thin display above
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC