The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
Jon, Melissa and Gordon discuss the meaning of the hottest tech news this week, from big changes at Intel to disappointingly small changes to the 12-inch MacBook.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
Hard drives, SSDs and even external drives are pretty reliable. However, in the unlikely event of a crash you'll need to know how to recover or delete your data, and hopefully not put your hands above your head and prepare for impact. Read on to find...
A new report from IDC tracks the tablet's ongoing decline, while detachable tablets like Microsoft's Surface rise in popularity. Now smartphone vendors are getting into the act, applying their mobile acumen to compete with PC vendors.
HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
The 12-inch MacBook gets a processor and graphics boost, as well as a new color choice.
Computerworld's Lucas Mearian shows how to quickly install the new SSD from Other World Computing into a MacBook Pro Retina laptop.
You can buy the NexDock, a laptop that's actually powered by your phone, today. But it's more intriguing as a concept of what tomorrow could look like.
Microsoft says its Signature Type Cover for the Surface Pro 4 is “unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.”
You can pack LG's latest laptop with its charger and still have less weight in your bag than with a 13-inch ultraportable.
Here's what Nvidia's monstrous new Pascal GPU looks like under the hood. Let's dive into the tech specs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- HP's new Chromebook 13 has features to match top-line Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW