We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Notebooks - News
Gold-colored tech might be the latest trend, but this edition of Dell's popular notebook also features some very nice hardware.
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
As the company announced during Google I/O 2016, Google plans to bring the entire Play Store—Google’s repository for Android apps—to Chrome OS. Not every app will work flawlessly, of course, as the Chromebook will need to have any hardware the app re...
Google announced Thursday morning that its Play Store will be coming to Chrome OS, the lightweight operating system that powers Chromebook laptops.
Chromebooks outsold Macs in the early months of 2016, according to IDC. But the victory comes with a few caveats.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
AMD's long-awaited Polaris GPUs may be imminent, but they're not in the "new" Radeon M400 series graphics that just rolled out.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Is it unfair to put a quad-core PC against a dual-core Mac?
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Apple puts toe in touch waters with MacBook Pro remake
- Microsoft's offering $650 for Apple MacBooks, to put toward a Surface device
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW