After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
The addition of Acer's R11 and the 2015 Chromebook Pixel brings the total number of Chromebooks able to run the Play Store to three.
For a little more money than the average Chromebook, you get a few premium features that improve the overall experience.
Microsoft customers have overwhelmingly adopted the Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4, according to new data released by AdDuplex., while the pricier Surface Book garners just a small slice of market share.
The updated Alpha R2 gets Skylake, an M.2 drive, and desktop-class graphics.
Despite being touted as a new standard, finding the right USB-C accessory for the newer MacBooks is still hit-or-miss.
The Chuwi HiBook dual-boot Android/Windows tablet costs just $250, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised that its performance is lacking.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Gold-colored tech might be the latest trend, but this edition of Dell's popular notebook also features some very nice hardware.
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
As the company announced during Google I/O 2016, Google plans to bring the entire Play Store—Google’s repository for Android apps—to Chrome OS. Not every app will work flawlessly, of course, as the Chromebook will need to have any hardware the app re...
Google announced Thursday morning that its Play Store will be coming to Chrome OS, the lightweight operating system that powers Chromebook laptops.
Chromebooks outsold Macs in the early months of 2016, according to IDC. But the victory comes with a few caveats.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC