Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 would be a good tablet to replace my laptop, but at $979 to start, it's just too expensive.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Variants of Apple's MacBook Air got cheaper in Australia overnight as Apple reduced pricing and at the same time boosted the spec.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a product safety recall for Sony’s VAIO Fit Multi-Flip 11A hybrid laptop. The specific models in the recall are the SVF11N18CGP and SVF11N18CGS, and it concerns users who purchased ...
After two years of research and development, Dell has come out with a fully rugged Latitude notebook that’s designed for use in field work where normal laptops might not be able to survive.
You heard right, devout desktop lovers: The Start menu is coming back to Windows, Microsoft operating system head Terry Myerson announced at Build.
Lenovo has issued a recall in Australia and worldwide for lithium-ion batteries that were sold in laptops, or sold as options, between October 2010 and April 2011.
HP's bright red Pavilion X360 (or 11-n008TU if you want to get specific), is an entry-level hybrid laptop that can be used easily as a tablet. The hinge is designed in such a way so that you can simply tilt it all the way back, then over the rear of ...
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Notebook and component manufacturer, MSI, is aiming once again at the highest end of the notebook market with its GT70 Dominator notebook. It's a 17.3in model with juicey insides that include fourth generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processor,...
Nvidia has announced a top-to-bottom refresh of its mobile graphics processor line, promising chips that deliver more horsepower while consuming less electrical power. The company also announced a number of new design wins with big-name gaming laptop...
Late last year, we introduced the Good Gear Guide Evaluation Team, in which we open up the product review process to small and medium business users, and offered a prize for the best user review. Here's how it went.
These apps will help you work with files of all types -- as well as back them up and keep them secure.
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 represents a fine balance between beauty and brawn. The 6mm thin, 439g light tablet manages to somehow accommodate top-end hardware, and still retain the never-say-die attitude modelled by the Sony Z products that came befor...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 and 1060 for laptops break the mobile mold
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia