The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
After kicking off our original look at Windows 10 with a bevy of business-friendly features, Microsoft drew back the curtain on the operating system's new consumer-focused features at an event on Wednesday, while simultaneously driving home a vision ...
Four months after pitching Windows 10 to businesses, Microsoft is focusing on consumers at an event where CEO Satya Nadella and other officials are pledging that the new OS offers individuals significant advances over Windows 8, its problematic prede...
Later this week, Microsoft is expected to reveal more details about Windows 10. But why wait for Microsoft’s announcement? Here’s what we think is coming.
If you think laptops packing solid state drives (SSDs) are fast now, just wait until you see a notebook rocking Samsung's new SM951 MLC flash SSD, introduced during CES. Samsung's latest SSD ditches SATA for the PCIe (M.2) interface, similar to other...
As the Windows 10 release gets closer, excitement around the OS is growing among those waiting to close the curtain on Windows 8.
A trio of former Google employees are trying to make Android more work-friendly with a tablet that looks a lot like Microsoft's Surface Pro.
A cable connector is an odd thing to get excited about, but when it's something as ubiquitous as USB you can perhaps forgive people for getting a little worked up.
Dell's XPS 13 laptop elicited a "wow" the first time I saw it. The jubilation was similar to seeing the first MacBook Air pulled out of a manila envelope in 2008.
Once upon a time, Alienware was the company when it came to gaming laptops. And I mean that quite literally -- nobody else even made gaming laptops, so it was basically Alienware or nothing.
One of these days I'm apparently going to unfold a piece of printer paper and find out it's secretly a laptop. That's the feeling I get when I see Dell throwing around claims like "smallest 13-inch laptop in the world" in reference to the new XPS 13....
Wire-free computing could be around the corner, with Dell planning to release laptops based on Intel's Skylake chips in the second half of the year.
Someone call Guinness! No, not the beer company, the record book, because Lenovo says its now holds the title for lightest laptop with a 13.3-inch screen.
In addition to claiming a record for the "World's most lightweight laptop," Lenovo is unveiling all sorts of other, less record-worthy (but still interesting) devices at CES 2015, from cheap Android tablets to flexible laptops and PCs that can read y...
Intel's Core M processor promised a new wave of small-screen tablets. But at CES 2015, Intel hustled in the main event: the launch of the fifth-generation "Broadwell-U" Core processor for mainstream desktops and notebooks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan releases 14-inch Windows laptop for $359
- Rising Windows tablet sales challenge mighty Apple
- Lenovo expands product recall for ThinkPad laptop batteries
- Lenovo’s WRITEit app to supply more handwriting support for Windows devices
- Acer R14 Playbook flips its screen right over
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW