With a Core i7 and a GTX 1080, the new Razer Blade Pro is finally worthy of its name—but its price tag might give you pause.
Notebooks - News
Tobii's Eye Tracker 4C uses less-obtrusive LED lights, increases performance, and adds head tracking.
Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
There's never been a notebook slimmer than the Acer Swift 7.
HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
HP's Envy AIO 27 suddenly makes other all-in-ones look top-heavy. By packing the PC parts into a slender base, it can float a thinner display on top. What a great idea.
HP keeps its stylish Envy product line fresh by putting a Kaby Lake CPU into its Envy 13 laptop and debuting the snazzy Envy 27, a 4K FreeSync display.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
Nvidia gives laptop gaming gets a huge boost with GTX 1080, 1070, and 1060 GPUs as fast as their sibling desktop versions.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
- Dell: Mainstream laptops with wireless charging are still years away
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW