No mention was made of a smartphone that could morph into a tablet and supersize into a computer during Asus’ IFA address. Instead the company unveiled a flagship ZenBook, a couple of tablets and then resurrected its ‘Ee’ brand of small notebooks wit...
Microsoft is helping hardware makers build low-priced Windows PCs to combat Chromebooks and the early results of that effort are hitting the market.
Intel is taking more steps to provide what it calls "wire-free" computing by 2016, a plan the company first talked about publicly in June at the Computex trade show.
Apple has refreshed the MacBook Pro line with minor upgrades of the processor, a small price cut to the aged non-Retina model, and additional RAM for the least-expensive Retina configurations.
Intel wants your future laptop to be thinner than an iPad and, like the iconic tablet, to be wire free. And it should cost less too.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Want to win a new Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook? Here's your chance.
Gigabyte’s gaming brand Aorus has taken the wraps off the world’s lightest 13.3in gaming notebook at this year’s Computex in Taiwan. The stunning notebook introduces top-end specs into a form-factor ideal for mobile computing, and will be making its ...
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 would be a good tablet to replace my laptop, but at $979 to start, it's just too expensive.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Variants of Apple's MacBook Air got cheaper in Australia overnight as Apple reduced pricing and at the same time boosted the spec.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a product safety recall for Sony’s VAIO Fit Multi-Flip 11A hybrid laptop. The specific models in the recall are the SVF11N18CGP and SVF11N18CGS, and it concerns users who purchased ...
After two years of research and development, Dell has come out with a fully rugged Latitude notebook that’s designed for use in field work where normal laptops might not be able to survive.
You heard right, devout desktop lovers: The Start menu is coming back to Windows, Microsoft operating system head Terry Myerson announced at Build.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP refreshes notebook and desktop offerings ahead of Windows 10 launch
- Mozilla to focus on minimizing desertions to Edge with new Windows 10 Firefox
- Intel profit falls as PC slump continues
- Michael Dell: Dell will ship Windows 10 PCs on July 29
- LG's ultra-thin touchscreen panels will enable lighter, thinner notebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC