“Windows share continues to improve as more models become available from traditional PC vendors, White Label vendors, and Microsoft itself..."
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Lenovo's design chief has come up with a wacky idea for the ThinkPad--so wacky, it just might work.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
A lot of changes are coming to Apple's iPad, iPhone, Mac computers and Watch wearable
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Intel is giving Apple and other laptop makers a reason to put its Thunderbolt high-speed data ports back in their next ultrathin laptops: Thunderbolt 3.0 ports will use the same Type C connector as USB 3.1 -- but when connected to other Thunderbolt d...
Global PC shipments will decline for the fourth consecutive year as people continue re-directing money towards smartphones and tablets.
Medion is no longer the only game in town when it comes to well-featured, low-cost notebooks. Online store, Kogan, has just announced the availability of a 14-inch Windows 8.1 laptop (called Atlas X14FHD) that can be bought for $359 plus the delivery...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
- Why Apple's new MacBook Pro needs more than just one USB-C port
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW