Will your old case work, or will you have to buy a new one? Like so much in life, it depends.
Notebooks - News
Apple is taking a shot at Windows PCs with its new 9.7-inch iPad Pro tablet, calling it the "ultimate PC replacement."
Acer is venturing outside PCs with new products to make sure car software can be updated in an effort to prevent accidents can be prevented.
It's a basic Windows tablet, but the detachable keyboard lets you be productive at will.
Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Virtual reality on Chromebooks? HP thinks it's possible.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
- Dell: Mainstream laptops with wireless charging are still years away
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCDeployment EngineerSA