Someone call Guinness! No, not the beer company, the record book, because Lenovo says its now holds the title for lightest laptop with a 13.3-inch screen.
In addition to claiming a record for the "World's most lightweight laptop," Lenovo is unveiling all sorts of other, less record-worthy (but still interesting) devices at CES 2015, from cheap Android tablets to flexible laptops and PCs that can read y...
Intel's Core M processor promised a new wave of small-screen tablets. But at CES 2015, Intel hustled in the main event: the launch of the fifth-generation "Broadwell-U" Core processor for mainstream desktops and notebooks.
Kogan, the young upstart that once offered small Linux-based notebooks under its own name, has re-entered the laptop market with a budget 15.6in model that runs Windows 8.1.
With the new Omen gaming laptops, HP is throwing down its gauntlet in the brutally competitive PC gaming market. Again, that is -- after buying and eventually laying to rest the Voodoo gaming PC brand a few years ago. (Though the Omen name does refer...
Sydney Airport will be hosting an auction for charity that will feature items of lost property. The airport claims that it has thousands of items to go under the hammer, with the auction period starting tomorrow (Tuesday 4 November) and running until...
Dell's Alienware 13 laptop attaches to powerful external desktop graphics cards, achieving what many laptop makers have been chasing for years.
Acer has posted the highest level of growth among top PC makers, recording double digit growth despite a 1.4 per cent overall decline.
Computer company Acer is increasing its investment in Google’s ecosystem with the release of four Chrome devices, each one priced less than $400.
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
Lenovo took the wraps off six new Yoga products at an event in London, showing off its high-end Yoga 3 Pro convertible laptop, as well as all the other variants of its Yoga tablet range. Before you stop reading thinking that these are just some borin...
Dell is cranking up laptop performance with an overclocked 4.4GHz Intel Core i7 chip in its new Alienware 18 laptop, which is targeted at gamers.
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
It's official: The next version of Windows is dubbed Windows 10, bizarrely enough, and it's chock-full of tweaks and features designed to make PC enthusiasts smile, including multiple desktop support, a reborn Start menu, new multitasking options, wi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Apple updates MacBook with new processors, adds Rose Gold
- Hands on with NexDock, the laptop that isn't
- The Surface Pro 4 Type Cover gets fancy with premium Signature Edition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT