Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Intel will release Core M processors this year based on its new Skylake chip design, allowing for thinner Windows tablets that might compete better against Apple's latest iPad Air.
Hey, Cortana: You're supposed to be making life simpler--at least, when helping people use Microsoft's Windows Phone and Windows 10.
There's a new browser aiming to win the hearts and minds of power users. Called Vivaldi, the Chromium-based browser comes from a team led by Jon von Tetzchner, co-founder and former CEO of Opera Software. Vivaldi is available now as a technical previ...
If the tangle of wires around laptop drives you crazy, Intel has developed a wireless dock that could eliminate a lot of those cords.
Windows 10 will feature a new browser with a minimalist interface and a new rendering engine, but there is one thing it very prominently lacks: the name Internet Explorer.
Upcoming "universal" versions of Microsoft applications will run on PCs, tablets and small devices including smartphones, and will be different from the desktop version of Office.
Microsoft has given the first glimpse of Windows 10 on smartphones, including several ways that phone users can stay in sync with their PCs.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
After kicking off our original look at Windows 10 with a bevy of business-friendly features, Microsoft drew back the curtain on the operating system's new consumer-focused features at an event on Wednesday, while simultaneously driving home a vision ...
Four months after pitching Windows 10 to businesses, Microsoft is focusing on consumers at an event where CEO Satya Nadella and other officials are pledging that the new OS offers individuals significant advances over Windows 8, its problematic prede...
Later this week, Microsoft is expected to reveal more details about Windows 10. But why wait for Microsoft’s announcement? Here’s what we think is coming.
If you think laptops packing solid state drives (SSDs) are fast now, just wait until you see a notebook rocking Samsung's new SM951 MLC flash SSD, introduced during CES. Samsung's latest SSD ditches SATA for the PCIe (M.2) interface, similar to other...
As the Windows 10 release gets closer, excitement around the OS is growing among those waiting to close the curtain on Windows 8.
A trio of former Google employees are trying to make Android more work-friendly with a tablet that looks a lot like Microsoft's Surface Pro.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Guess how much HP sold its gold- and diamond-encrusted laptops for?
- No Play Store for old Chromebooks
- Google is bringing Android apps to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT