Apple's MacBook Air is the most reliable laptop on the market, according to a survey of nearly 60,000 American consumers conducted recently by Consumer Reports.
DisplayMate report: iPad Pro’s “top tier professional display” edged out by Surface Pro 4 in color accuracy
iPad mini 4 screen is near “textbook perfect” according to report.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
Microsoft has released a hardware update that is designed to solve graphics glitches that have affected some Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book owners.
Microsoft will be selling the Surface Book exclusively in a move to support its first retail store in Australia.
Display expert Ray Soneira says that the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has one of the very best tablet displays, ever, even compared to the well-regarded Surface Pro 3.
Discount online retailer Kogan is targeting the gaming market with its sub-$1000 Atlas Pro.
An exciting identity is being forged by Hewlett Packard as it finalises a strategic plan to split its company into two.
Future laptops to have privacy screen you turn on with the push of a button
Evolutionary changes have seen the Surface Pro 4 become one of the most powerful notebooks in a body that is altogether smaller.
A riotous crowd rose to their feet upon the unveiling of the Surface Book, the first ever notebook built by Microsoft.
We go hands on with Microsoft's "ultimate notebook," the Surface Book. The incredible specs make up for a bit of awkwardness in how it all fits together.
Microsoft jammed a range of new Windows 10 devices into a two-hour announcement -- everything from three new Lumia smartphones, a Microsoft Band 2 smart wrist wearable, a new Surface Pro 4 and its first-ever laptop, the Surface Book.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
Microsoft on Tuesday will live-stream the New York City event where it's expected to unveil a new Surface Pro 2-in-1 and a pair of flagship smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
- Why Apple's new MacBook Pro needs more than just one USB-C port
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW