Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
Notebooks - News
Microsoft on Tuesday will live-stream the New York City event where it's expected to unveil a new Surface Pro 2-in-1 and a pair of flagship smartphones.
4K is so 2014. 8K is on its way and might land in laptops sooner than you think.
VAIO may have just introduced the fastest Surface clone yet.
October 6 will mark Microsoft's most important hardware launch in a year. Rumors are swirling about a new Surface Pro 4, at least two new Lumia smartphones, and even a new Microsoft Band. Here's what we expect to see on Tuesday.
Dell's new corporate laptops rock Skylake CPUs and other goodies. They also give us a peek at what we might see in consumer laptops in the near future.
Pixel C vs. Surface 3: fight!
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
Toshiba's new Satellite Click 10 is one of the earliest devices to pack Intel's new Atom x5 chip, and it has a cheap price to boot.
The Dell XPS 12 looks a lot like a Surface. Hey, is that a kickstand?
The Lenovo Miix 700 is a Lenovo Surface, plain and simple.
Lenovo serves up fresh new choices for consumers and small businesses, in a wide variety of form factors. Many rock Skylake processors as standard or optional CPUs.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
The updated laptops will feature NVMe RAID and up to 3.3GBps read speeds.
Microsoft is getting ready to show off some new goodies including the Surface Pro 4, two Lumia phones, and a new Microsoft Band. Or, so say the rumors anyway.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's revamped Blade Pro laptop marries a GeForce GTX 1080 with 4K G-Sync
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- HP Omen 17 review: Great gaming performance at a great price
- Acer's swanky Swift 7 launches as the thinnest laptop ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia