Lenovo’s Yoga Book is for the scribblers of the world. Its huge touch surface and special pen help users create written content digitally, taking fuller advantage of the stylus- and touch-friendly Windows 10 than any other device has.
Notebooks - Reviews
HP's Elite x3 combines amazing hardware, tremendous battery life, a stellar Continuum experience, and support for older Win32 apps. Whether that's enough to buoy Microsoft's vision remains to be seen.
The good news here is that we're not paying a premium over the US here. There's no Nice Beaches Tax.
With an OLED display and an NVMe SSD, the Lenovo X1 Yoga delivers rich colors and top-notch performance.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
The City Backpack is a very compact, laptop-optimised rucksack. It’s inconspicuous in appearance, has a heap of specialist pockets and sleeves and is almost tardis-like in it’s carrying abilities.
The Predator 17X gives you desktop gaming performance without a noise penalty.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its...
Venom is a Melbourne based laptop company that’s making waves around the world. Unlike other local systems integrators, venom sells the same-specified laptops internationally so you can buy them anywhere knowing you’re getting the same device. The Bl...
Acer's Chromebook 14 has a few things to brag about: Its brushed-aluminum chassis and high-resolution display make it stand out among other affordable models, even if other features remain pretty basic.
Some business people need great ultraportable laptops and the price is irrelevant. But even the most care-free buyer will baulk at the Nice Beaches Tax that Dell Australia is dumping on its latest business flagship, In the US this model can be had f...
Slaint calls itself a technology-enhanced luxury brand and to be fair, we instantly saw why. The Black Arroe briefcase may look unremarkably blocky at the first glance, but a double take and some hands on time shows you there’s more going on.
HP's Spectre 13.3 delivers competitive performance and a respectable keyboard, in spite of its super-svelte body.
These stylish bags work in all urban environments
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop, the EliteBook Folio G1, comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's revamped Blade Pro laptop marries a GeForce GTX 1080 with 4K G-Sync
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- HP Omen 17 review: Great gaming performance at a great price
- Acer's swanky Swift 7 launches as the thinnest laptop ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCSecurity ExpertVIC
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC