It’s an incremental update, but Dell’s latest XPS 13 gets a decent performance boost from Kaby Lake and enhanced graphics support.
Notebooks - Reviews
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
We've seen some enormous gaming laptops lately. There's been the Asus ROG G752 OC Edition and the even-faster MSI GT73VR Titan. But both of these behemoths are portable in name only. We've not seen a properly powerful portable notebook for a good...
Apple's newest Mac packs a strip of iOS-style contextual controls into the Touch Bar. There's also a new keyboard and four Thunderbolt 3 ports.
We've seen this 'one device for everything' movie before, and it ends just as badly this time
MSI's fully loaded GT73VR Titan gaming laptop is faster than many desktop PCs.
Lenovo’s Yoga Book is for the scribblers of the world. Its huge touch surface and special pen help users create written content digitally, taking fuller advantage of the stylus- and touch-friendly Windows 10 than any other device has.
HP's Elite x3 combines amazing hardware, tremendous battery life, a stellar Continuum experience, and support for older Win32 apps. Whether that's enough to buoy Microsoft's vision remains to be seen.
High-end parts make this ultra-portable laptop fly along. But there aren't many ports to use.
The good news here is that we're not paying a premium over the US here. There's no Nice Beaches Tax.
With an OLED display and an NVMe SSD, the Lenovo X1 Yoga delivers rich colors and top-notch performance.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
The City Backpack is a very compact, laptop-optimised rucksack. It’s inconspicuous in appearance, has a heap of specialist pockets and sleeves and is almost tardis-like in it’s carrying abilities.
The Predator 17X gives you desktop gaming performance without a noise penalty.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
- Dell: Mainstream laptops with wireless charging are still years away
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD