HP’s Chromebook 11 has been given a slight facelift since the previous model we reviewed back in February, with the new model now available in a couple of different colourways, which give it a fresher vibe. Other than that, there is nothing new about...
Saying that the Surface Pro 3 is the best Windows tablet on the market isn't a stretch, and it shouldn't come as a surprise. Microsoft has built on the Surface Pro 2 in a big way, starting with the screen size, and ending with the adjustable kickstan...
Toshiba’s Satellite L30W is designed for those of you who have a need for a big tablet. It’s a 13.3in tablet at its core, but it ships in the shape of a notebook, which means it’s another of those 2-in-1 devices that allows you to pick one form facto...
Dell's low-cost Inspiron 11 3000 is a 2-in-1 unit for those of you who want a device that can act both as a Windows laptop, and as a Windows tablet. Unlike the flip-screen in the company's XPS Convertible model, this unit uses a hinge that tilts the ...
The 13.3in Prime Series W230SS is the smallest gaming laptop offering from Metabox, but it still manages to pack a potent punch. The model we saw came decked out with a Core i7 CPU, GeForce GTX 860M graphics, and a 256GB solid state drive; but the ne...
Toshiba's Satellite S50t-B (the specific model number is PSPQ8A-008008) is a 15.6in laptop in the $1500 price range that looks classy, and it has a powerful configuration that includes a Core i7 CPU and an AMD Radeon graphics adapter. While all that'...
The Asus G550JK isn’t as beefy looking as some of its stable mates in the Republic of Gamers range, and this makes it a more sensible choice if you’re a gamer looking for something easier to carry from here to there. The unit has a 15.6in form factor...
The Aorus X7 v2 gaming laptop is very much the same as the previous X7 that we saw back in March, but it now comes with updated guts that make it an even more potent machine, not only for games, but also design, imaging, and video applications.
HP’s Pro x2 410 G1 is notebook PC for those of you who also want a Windows 8.1-based tablet. While it features a clamshell design for regular laptop operation, its 11.6in screen can be detached and used on its own as a tablet.
With the Surface Pro 3, Microsoft is gunning for the notebook market. The new device is thinner, lighter, and better balanced than the Surface Pro 2, and it has a focus on providing a better typing experience when an optional keyboard cover is attach...
Asus Zenbook Ultrabooks have always been among the most popular for enthusiasts, mainly for their speedy under-the-hood performance and dashing design. With the Zenbook NX500, the tradition of powerful hardware in a slim chassis continues, and there ...
Serial innovator, Asus, is at it again in Computex. The company unveiled its Asus Transformer Book V product, which is a 12.5in laptop that is actually much more than a laptop.
The Toshiba Satellite P50t is a 15.6in laptop that puts you right in the thick of the latest technology. Not only is it a fully decked-out desktop replacement computer, it’s a computer that ships with a 4K (ultra-high definition) screen. To use a dig...
It may not be as flashy as other laptops we've seen recently, but Dell's Inspiron 15 5000 Series represents a slightly new direction for the manufacturer's mainstream 15.6in products. It has a cleaner look, and it doesn't feel overly bulky. On the in...
MSI has released another gaming laptop into the wild: the GS60 2PC Ghost. It has a more refined look and feel than the MSI gaming behemoths we've seen in the past, and MSI has put in more features that provide a better overall end-user experience. Th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Guess how much HP sold its gold- and diamond-encrusted laptops for?
- No Play Store for old Chromebooks
- Google is bringing Android apps to Chromebooks
- Chromebooks surge past Macs in the U.S. for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCNetwork Engineer | DC Relocation |VoIP Refresh | CCNA | CCNPNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC