We've reviewed a lot of great laptops over the last year, many of them Lenovo. In this round-up we've included some of the best that the company has to offer, from the tiny IdeaPad S10 netbook, to the dual-screen behemoth that is the ThinkPad W700Ds....
Notebooks - Roundups
Read our reviews of the latest Lenovo laptops, from the humble IdeaPad S10 netbook to the Intel Sandy Bridge-equipped ThinkPad T420.
Lenovo has the distinction of being the only vendor to receive a rating of five stars from the PC World Australia Test Centre for one of its laptops, the ThinkPad T400s. In this round-up you can read reviews of other top Lenovo laptops we've reviewed...
While only a few vendors have sent us laptops based on Intel's 2nd Generation Intel Core CPUs (codenamed Sandy Bridge), one thing is clear: They are the pace-setters when it comes to performance. We've seen solid entries from Apple, Dell, Lenovo, MSI...
We're barely through the first quarter of the year, but already we've had a lot of great notebooks come through our test centre. The best ones have been equipped with Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), as they offer m...
It has been a relatively slow start to the year for notebook makers. Despite all the hoopla surrounding the launch of Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), less than a handful of notebooks using the new technology have f...
If you're in the market for a notebook that can be used to replace your bulky old desktop PC and monitor setup, look no further. In this roundup we have assembled some of the best desktop replacement models on the Australian market which we think off...
There's no doubt Dell laptops are among the most popular brand for Australian users (be sure to take our brand survey which, is on our main notebooks section page). When shopping for a Dell laptop, it's important to know which range you should consid...
Our Top 5 laptops list is dominated by small and light models from Dell, HP, Sony and Toshiba, which range in size from 10.1in to 13.3in. However, we have also included the comparatively huge Medion Akoya E7216 (MD98550), which goes on sale at Aldi s...
If you're looking for a notebook that's easy to take on the road with you, yet doesn't compromise much when it comes to user comfort and features, then consider getting yourself a 13.3in laptop, rather than a 10in netbook.
Fujitsu is one of the few remaining companies in the world that designs and manufactures its own notebooks from the ground up.
The tablet space may be currently exploding thanks to the popularity of Apple's iPad, Dell's Streak, the Telstra T-Touch Tab Android Tablet and Samsung's Galaxy Tab, but tablet-convertible notebooks have been around for many years and are a good tool...
Due to their size, plentiful features and low price, 15in laptops still represent the sweet spot in the market. Pricing for a well-featured 15in notebook starts at around $800 and it can go up to around $2000 depending on its specifications.
These days it's hard to distinguish between a business notebook and a laptop designed for the average consumer. Both types of notebooks have similar performance and features, but the difference is that business notebooks generally have more managemen...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
- Dell: Mainstream laptops with wireless charging are still years away
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW