Alienware has an Airstream caravan chock-full of its latest laptops and PCs to show off, and it's touring it around Australia. We got a chance to take a quick peek -- it's in Sydney at the moment, in Circular Quay.
One of the nicest 13.3in business laptops on the Australian market
A laptop that's designed specifically with Lamborghini car enthusiasts in mind.
Are you considering the iPad 2 as your first iPad? An iPad, unplugged, is a welcome contrast to the communications-driven iPhone. Take our tour of cool apps that take advantage of the iPad's leisurely user experience.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
CES 2011 was a sea of Android smartphones and tablets, but only a few stand out as the technology innovators
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
We got sick of seeing me-too tablets and hearing overblown claims about 4G networks. And the T-Pain microphone? Just painful.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
You can't appreciate the highs without looking at the lows. Here are 20 of this year's biggest failures in consumer technology
HP's Envy 14 Beats Edition notebook gets its name and styling from the Beats range of headphones, and specifically, Beats by Dr Dre. Not only does it sport the Beats logo and black and red styling, it also ships with a pair of Beats by Dr Dre Solo headphones.
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
The iPad has been described as a revolutionary device, and it offers a world of possibilities when it comes to games.
Windows has come a long way since 1985. Where will it go next?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP refreshes notebook and desktop offerings ahead of Windows 10 launch
- Mozilla to focus on minimizing desertions to Edge with new Windows 10 Firefox
- Intel profit falls as PC slump continues
- Michael Dell: Dell will ship Windows 10 PCs on July 29
- LG's ultra-thin touchscreen panels will enable lighter, thinner notebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW