We take a close-up look at Dell's new 14in laptop, which boasts lots of speed under the hood.
If you're thinking of buying the cheap Medion Akoya E7220 (MD 98740) notebook, it pays to know what you're getting. Read through this slideshow and you'll know exactly what to expect.
Alienware has an Airstream caravan chock-full of its latest laptops and PCs to show off, and it's touring it around Australia. We got a chance to take a quick peek -- it's in Sydney at the moment, in Circular Quay.
One of the nicest 13.3in business laptops on the Australian market
A laptop that's designed specifically with Lamborghini car enthusiasts in mind.
Are you considering the iPad 2 as your first iPad? An iPad, unplugged, is a welcome contrast to the communications-driven iPhone. Take our tour of cool apps that take advantage of the iPad's leisurely user experience.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
CES 2011 was a sea of Android smartphones and tablets, but only a few stand out as the technology innovators
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
We got sick of seeing me-too tablets and hearing overblown claims about 4G networks. And the T-Pain microphone? Just painful.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
You can't appreciate the highs without looking at the lows. Here are 20 of this year's biggest failures in consumer technology
HP's Envy 14 Beats Edition notebook gets its name and styling from the Beats range of headphones, and specifically, Beats by Dr Dre. Not only does it sport the Beats logo and black and red styling, it also ships with a pair of Beats by Dr Dre Solo headphones.
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 and 1060 for laptops break the mobile mold
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT