We take a close-up look at Dell's new 14in laptop, which boasts lots of speed under the hood.
If you're thinking of buying the cheap Medion Akoya E7220 (MD 98740) notebook, it pays to know what you're getting. Read through this slideshow and you'll know exactly what to expect.
Alienware has an Airstream caravan chock-full of its latest laptops and PCs to show off, and it's touring it around Australia. We got a chance to take a quick peek -- it's in Sydney at the moment, in Circular Quay.
One of the nicest 13.3in business laptops on the Australian market
A laptop that's designed specifically with Lamborghini car enthusiasts in mind.
Are you considering the iPad 2 as your first iPad? An iPad, unplugged, is a welcome contrast to the communications-driven iPhone. Take our tour of cool apps that take advantage of the iPad's leisurely user experience.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
CES 2011 was a sea of Android smartphones and tablets, but only a few stand out as the technology innovators
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
We got sick of seeing me-too tablets and hearing overblown claims about 4G networks. And the T-Pain microphone? Just painful.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
You can't appreciate the highs without looking at the lows. Here are 20 of this year's biggest failures in consumer technology
HP's Envy 14 Beats Edition notebook gets its name and styling from the Beats range of headphones, and specifically, Beats by Dr Dre. Not only does it sport the Beats logo and black and red styling, it also ships with a pair of Beats by Dr Dre Solo headphones.
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why my older Chromebook has a right to live, even if Google says it's over
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
- A Surface all-in-one PC may lead a Microsoft hardware refresh in October
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 and 1060 for laptops break the mobile mold
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA