The iPad has been described as a revolutionary device, and it offers a world of possibilities when it comes to games.
Windows has come a long way since 1985. Where will it go next?
From new MacBook Air models, FaceTime for the Mac, a preview of OS X 10.7 Lion, and a barrel of iLife upgrades, Apple delivered the goods at its Back to the Mac. See what's new...
Panasonic took a bunch of media folk to the grounds of Ben Hur in Homebush. Besides corporate seating, attendees got a backstage tour to witness all the efforts that went into producing the theatrical spectacular. Panasonic also showed off its latest Toughbook machines and devices aimed at the health sector.
Research in Motion announced a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet Monday that will do battle with Apple's iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab early next year when it becomes available in the US.
With more than a million units sold in its first month, it's pretty clear that Apple's iPad touchscreen tablet has been a success so far.
30-year-old technology struts its stuff beside today's state-of-the-art tablet computer
Even since Apple released its "magical and revolutionary" iPad, other vendors have been scrambling to deliver products that go Apple one better.
The Plastiki's mission is to promote a better understanding of ecological issues, primarily waste management and renewable energy. The Plastiki itself is constructed out of a mono-polymer that's been made out of melted plastic PET bottles.
Sling Media's small Slingbox 700U won one of three Best in Show awards given by the Industrial Designers Society of America (ISDA).
Take a trip down memory lane with Toshiba, as the company shows off 25 years worth of notebook innovation.
What better way to show off past Toshiba notebooks than a catwalk parade. We were treated to a tech fashion show of a different sort today, as models from the Sydney Fashion Festival showed off some of the most important notebooks in Toshiba's history. The event marked the 25th anniversary of Toshiba's first laptop.
Technology is supposed to make life easier, but it doesn't seem that way when you're struggling to wrangle 289 new e-mail messages, dealing with a hard-drive crash, or suddenly realizing that you left an important file on the office computer.
Cisco gets down to business with its Cius business tablet that will let you perform video conferencing and is optimized for apps such as WebEx Meeting Center.
Are you tired of looking at the same old black laptop?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why my older Chromebook has a right to live, even if Google says it's over
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
- A Surface all-in-one PC may lead a Microsoft hardware refresh in October
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 and 1060 for laptops break the mobile mold
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT