Nvidia's cut-down GeForce GTX 1060 3GB is priced the same as the AMD Radeon RX 480, but claims better performance.
Corsair’s old M60 mouse (and its subsequent, tweaked, evolutions) has been a stalwart, wired gaming mouse for a long time. Reminiscent of hypercars, it looks as though panels have been affixed to a solid, aluminium frame with everything exposed at the end like a high-performance exhaust.
It's packed with features, but the Tesoro Lobera's faux-metal and plastic rivets could use an overhaul for 2016.
Tesoro's streamlined Excalibur lets you live in the cyberpunk future without dropping $180-plus on a keyboard.
The Hydro GFX GTX 1080 blends Corsair's cooling expertise with MSI's graphics prowess.
The AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card is built for e-sports and low-power systems, and it shines in that role.
AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
AMD for the first time is placing a solid-state drive in a new graphics card in an effort to squeeze every ounce of horsepower out of GPUs for better virtual reality and gaming experiences.
AMD says its Solid State Graphics Technology will revolutionize professional GPU performance by adding NAND memory to its upcoming pro graphics cards.
Apple's decision to use the FirePro professional GPU in its Mac Pro line was a signature win for AMD; otherwise, it is getting crushed by Nvidia in the workstation market.
Nvidia keeps upping the performance with each new GPU based on the Pascal architecture. Its latest, the Quadro P6000, can deliver 12 teraflops of single-precision performance, a teraflop more than the Titan X unveiled just last week.
If you're expecting widespread availability of gaming desktops with AMD's Zen chips by year end, don't hold your breath.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new $200 GeForce GTX 1060 3GB challenges the Radeon RX 480 head-on
- Corsair and MSI team up on a liquid-cooled, overclocked GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW