New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
Intel is cutting 12,000 jobs worldwide as the company restructures operations to diversify from PCs into growth areas of IoT and servers.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
Colfax's new Ninja desktops are anything but invisible; the workstations can roar with the unprecedented computing power of Intel's latest 72-core supercomputing chips.
Windows users running Apple’s QuickTime are being advised to uninstall the program after the discovery of a number of Zero day vulnerabilities.
Global semiconductor sales look grim this year, per a Gartner report, as chipmakers ride downward with the declining PC, tablet, and phone businesses.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
It's (pretty much) official: Intel's next Core i7 will feature a whopping 10-cores.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
Google and Rackspace are designing a server based on IBM's upcoming Power9 processor, a sure sign that Intel is no longer the only game in town for cloud service providers.
Nvidia's fastest GPU yet, the new Tesla P100, will be available in servers next year, the company said.
Here's what Nvidia's monstrous new Pascal GPU looks like under the hood. Let's dive into the tech specs.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- The Asus ROG GT51CA has a weird ROG Band wearable that unlocks a hidden hard drive
- HP wants to turn your Mac into a 44-core Windows PC
- New Ninja desktops roar with Intel's 72-core supercomputing chip
- Chipmakers share the pain as PC, tablet, and smartphone sales decline
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC