It's official. Intel CEO Paul Otellini launched a volley of 32-nanometer cannonballs at rival AMD with the official release of the company's latest dual- and quad-core Clarkdale and dual-core Arrandale processors. The launch -- spanning 27 different ...
Nvidia has unveiled its second-generation Tegra mobile system-on-chip processor, before the first generation has seen much traction (outside of the excellent Zune HD, Tegra hasn't really appeared in any marquee products). So what's new in Tegra 2? A ...
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Intel introduced its new 2010 Intel Core family of processors, claiming to deliver integration and smart performance, including Intel Turbo Boost Technology for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advanced Micro Devices will put triple-core processors into laptops to fill a power and performance gap, the company said.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
Nvidia launched its next-generation Tegra processor for low-cost laptops and tablets on Thursday, which could intensify competition with rival Intel in the chip market.
Intel on Thursday officially released its next-generation chips, which should improve the system performance and battery life of laptops.
Advanced Micro Devices announced new DirectX 11 mobile graphics processors which should bring improved graphics and application performance to Windows 7 laptops, the company said on Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to show off its latest laptop processors on Thursday, including quad-core chips for laptops that are due in a few months.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Intel Corp. is making a big leap later this week, moving from a 45-nanometer manufacturing process to 32nm with three new chips.
Lenovo is looking beyond long-term partner Intel and beginning to offer budget ThinkPad laptops based on Advanced Micro Devices' processors, the company said on Monday.
The first GeForce GPU based on Nvidia's next-gen Fermi architecture will make a showing at CES 2010 in Vegas next week, according to an update on Nvidia's Facebook page.
All eyes will be on Las Vegas later this week when the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off, but major vendors seem anxious to one-up each other with early announcements preceding the event.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- Intel axes 12,000 jobs as it looks to break away from PCs
- The Asus ROG GT51CA has a weird ROG Band wearable that unlocks a hidden hard drive
- HP wants to turn your Mac into a 44-core Windows PC
- New Ninja desktops roar with Intel's 72-core supercomputing chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA