Intel introduced the mini-STX motherboard design in August as the 5x5, and now hardware makers are picking up the torch.
Intel has launched three new additions to its Compute Stick range based on The company’s Core and Atom processors.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
MSI says it has just what you need to keep your Skylake CPU from bending due to a monster cooling set-up: a metal frame.
Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
The company says its newest SoC has a 30 percent performance improvement over the Exynos 7 Octa.
Apple chose not to make the Pro's battery bigger to enhance its audio experience.
For smartphone watchers, the biggest issue will be if the 820 can leave the 810's overheating issues in the past.
Qualcomm says its chips will start appearing in devices next year
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
With Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 980 (that's right, no 'm') the company promises desktop performance in a laptop. Read on to find out how Nvidia made it happen.
Intel rolled out a new motherboard at its developer conference that offers more power than a NUC, but less than the mini-ITX.
Intel's annual developer conference focused on robots and the Internet of Things, with new processors taking a back seat
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Radeon Polaris GPU and Bristol Ridge APU should be featured by AMD at Computex
- Google's Tensor Processing Unit said to advance Moore's Law seven years into the future
- Confirmed by Nvidia: Official GeForce GTX 1070 tech specifications leak
- Rumours are true: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 officially supports only 2-way SLI setups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO SupportQLD