Intel has made available for download its latest Linux-based operating system, Moblin 2.1, just a few days after announcing the new software.
Intel Corporation has unveiled a 45 nanometre (nm) system-on-chip (SoC) processor, ushering in a new era of communication technologies.
Intel will ship a new line of Atom processors for netbooks and nettops during the fourth quarter of this year, a company official said late on Wednesday.
Intel's chips already go into many laptops, but it is now making a play for television sets and cable boxes through a new processor it released on Thursday.
Intel has expanded the scope of Linux-based Moblin by porting the OS from netbooks to mobile devices and desktops, where it could compete with Microsoft's Windows OS.
Well, you knew it was only a matter of time. Last week we reported on HP's lines of laptops hitting the streets this Spring, and today, as Intel officially lifts the lid on the mobile Core i7 processor (the artist formerly known as "Clarksfield"), De...
Intel is showing off a prototype laptop this week that has four screens, increasing the display area so that multiple applications can be viewed simultaneously.
Intel on Wednesday released its fastest laptop processor to date, also setting the stage to release its next generation of chips for mainstream laptops.
Moore's Law will keep going strong for decades, Intel CTO Justin Rattner predicts.
During the second IDF 2009 keynote, by Sean Maloney (Exec. VP and General Manager of Intel Architecture Group), we were briefly treated to the first public demonstration of Intel's upcoming enthusiast GPU code-named Larrabee. Intel has stated in the ...
The PC industry is set to come out of the most damaging recession in decades as computer shipments begin to pick up, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
Scientists at MIT have have used a combination of silicon and gallium nitride, a hard material frequently used in LEDs, to create a hybrid microchip that they say is smaller, faster and more efficient than today's processors.
Intel on Monday sharply criticized the European Commission, which found it guilty of anticompetitive behavior, accusing the regulator of being selective with evidence it looked at and, essentially, setting out to find the company guilty.
In an unusual move, the European Commission unveiled e-mail exchanges between Intel and computer manufacturers that its antitrust officials describe as "smoking gun" evidence from the probe that resulted in the chip maker being fined just over $1.45 ...
Seagate Technology LLC today started shipping a 6Gbit/sec serial ATA hard disk drive, which doubles the throughput of its previous high-end SATA drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel profit falls as PC slump continues
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
- Intel shows first Skylake tablet
- USB 3.1 set to reach desktops
- Hands-on with AMD's FreeSync: The technology that could kill Nvidia's G-Sync
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW