From August onwards, buyers of Zotac's GeForce series of graphics cards will now receive a little bit extra software bundled into the package, besides just the drivers themselves. Labelled "ZOTAC Boost" by the company, the bundle consists of 30-day t...
PC Components - News
Samsung Electronics reported its highest quarterly net profit in over two years on Friday as its semiconductor and LCD businesses returned to profitability.
Advanced Micro Devices hit a roadblock on its path to profitability during the second fiscal quarter, with an aging inventory of old chips and falling PC prices holding the company hostage, analysts said on Wednesday.
The long-awaited arrival of USB 3.0, which offers speeds as much as ten times faster than 2.0, is almost over as ASUS has revealed the first motherboard to feature the faster standard.
Taiwan announced a new plan Tuesday to allow its embattled DRAM makers to apply for government bailout funds over the next three months, but the money will come at a price.
Advanced Micro Devices narrowed its net loss during the second quarter of 2009 as it slowly inched its way toward profitability after consecutive quarterly losses, the company said Tuesday.
The price of DRAM computer memory chips is on the rise as global PC makers gear up for back-to-school and holiday sales later this year, which could be stronger than expected due to the arrival of Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system.
Intel dropped prices of some quad-core desktop processors on Sunday as it gets ready to launch processors based on the new Nehalem chip architecture.
Advanced Micro Devices is getting ready to put Neo chips in low-power desktop products, upping the ante in its battle with rival Intel, which offers processors for similar devices.
Advanced Micro Devices spin-off GlobalFoundries is set to announce its first customer soon, taking a step forward as it tries to build up its manufacturing operations.
Intel on Tuesday reported that its net income for the second fiscal quarter of 2009 dropped US$2 billion year-over-year because of the hefty fine imposed on the chip maker by the European Commission.
Advanced Micro Devices added five more chips to its line of Six-Core Opteron processors on Monday, offering a boost in performance with lower power consumption that current models.
Intel appears ready to deliver, starting next month, new server, laptop and desktop processors based on its new microarchitecture, which offers improved performance.
MSI has announced that they have integrated Intel's current multimedia platform - the Intel G41 chipset - into its new series of motherboards.
The red-hot mobile device industry is pushing chip giant Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) to focus its development efforts on low-power technology, a sign the trend to focus on power savings over performance will continue into the foreseeabl...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD