Intel's strategy to rename its chips and platforms has seen some opposition from chip enthusiasts, who say the new naming conventions are even more confusing.
Computers, copiers and printers sold the European Union and the U.S. will have to become more energy-efficient from next month in order to gain Energy Star approval, following an agreement signed Wednesday by the European Commission and the U.S. Envi...
Intel Corp. may not have officially released the specs of its upcoming Pineview family of Atom CPUs, but that hasn't stopped Nvidia Inc. from claiming that its Ion platform will best its Intel counterpart, especially in the areas of high-definition m...
Sun is reportedly canceling its long-awaited Rock project, a 16-core server chip that was expected to be delivered later this year.
Media 100 has released Media 100 Version 13.0.3. The update to the video editing software adds support for AJA's KONA LHi video card, taking advantage of the KONA LHi's new HDMI output feature.
ASUS today launched an online forum, Ask More to provide technical support for its motherboards, graphics cards and LCD monitors. Users can post queries about ASUS motherboards and graphics card on this forum and their queries are supposed to be reso...
An Iranian research institute claims it used Advance Micro Devices Inc. Opteron microprocessors to build a high computing performance system. The claim is but one more piece of evidence that the U.S. trade embargo on Iran has little impact on the cou...
Nvidia hopes to develop chips that enable applications such as image recognition and video search on mobile devices like smartphones and low-cost laptops, CEO Jen-Hsun Huang said on Tuesday.
Twice the power, half the battery drain of last year's GPU--a pretty bold claim, and one that nVidia makes about its new 200M series laptop GPUs. Today nVidia lifts the lid off five graphics processors that will grace everything from cost-conscious c...
Gigabyte recently announced at Computex that its proprietary Dual BIOS technology will be extended to every GIGABYTE motherboard with immediate effect. Dual BIOS provides a backup BIOS that automatically repairs or replaces the primary BIOS when nece...
It seems Moore's Law doesn't apply to the next generation of Intel's Atom chips. The low-cost, power-sipping chips, codenamed "Pineview," will greatly improve upon both of those traits, but at the expense of any significant speed boost, according to ...
Even as it is pushing mobile computing, Intel expects desktop computers to continue to be in demand in the long term, an Intel executive said on Thursday.
Two new low-power Neo processors from Advanced Micro Devices have surfaced on the Web site of PC maker Hewlett-Packard, which is offering the chips in its ultrathin laptop.
Nvidia on Monday said that Rambus had filed motions with the U.S. International Trade Commission to terminate an investigation relating to Nvidia's alleged infringement on four patents.
Nvidia's problem with weak packaging material that caused some of its laptop graphics chips to fail prematurely hasn't hurt the company's relationships with laptop makers that use its chips, a company executive said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new $200 GeForce GTX 1060 3GB challenges the Radeon RX 480 head-on
- Corsair and MSI team up on a liquid-cooled, overclocked GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW