Hynix Semiconductor plans to raise some much needed cash from a joint venture in China to assemble memory chips.
Appro's new HyperPower Cluster, announced Monday, mixes the processing power of CPUs and graphics processing units to tackle high-performance computing tasks.
The global DRAM industry continued to shrink in the first quarter of this year as revenue fell to an eight year low and losses mounted, according to preliminary figures released by Gartner on Monday.
Kobian, a Singapore based manufacturer of Mercury brand PC components announced the availability of their latest Mercury Mice Series with 1600dpi resolution optical engine. The Mercury RF760, RF730 and RF710 are powered by a G5 micro receiver that pl...
Gigabyte today announced that their entire range of Intel X58 chipset motherboards now officially support Nvidia SLI technology. According to a press release, users can enable Nvidia SLI support on their current motherboards with a simple BIOS upgrad...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has officially dropped its antitrust case against memory maker Rambus, after losing a U.S. Supreme Court case in February.
Dell on Friday announced an "ultra-light" server that will be powered by low-power processors designed for use in low-cost laptops.
Antitrust regulators around the world, led chiefly by the European Commission, are testing the limits of the law in their pursuit of Intel and its practice of offering rebates to computer manufacturers and IT retailers, Intel Senior Vice President Br...
Intel Corp. said today it intends to appeal the European Commission's $1.44 billion fine for anticompetitive behavior in the chip market, with CEO Paul Otellini arguing that the EC "ignored or disregarded" evidence "refuting" its judgment.
Oracle's decision to acquire Sun Microsystems has created a larger market opportunity for Intel to put its Itanium chips into more enterprise servers, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
Intel on Tuesday said it was granting US$12 million over five years to Saarland University in Germany to research graphics technologies.
After five quarters of declining market share, Advanced Micro Devices gained ground in chip shipments over chief rival Intel during the first quarter of 2009, IDC said on Tuesday.
The European Commission is expected to make one of the most significant antitrust decisions in its history on Wednesday when it punishes computer chip-maker Intel for stifling competition from smaller rivals.
Intel plans to stop selling one of its high-end desktop chips this year, less than one year after it was released, the company confirmed Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced it was consolidating the operations of disparate business units in the company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW