Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
PC Components - News
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
The GeForce GTX 1080 will give you twice the performance of a Titan X for just $600
Intel had some wild product ideas that were duds, like the OnCue TV streaming service, WiMax, and smartphone chips. More products are likely to be axed as the company looks to a post-PC world.
Intel's Atom processor architecture will live on despite the recent cancellation of next-generation smartphone chips.
Jon, Melissa and Gordon discuss the meaning of the hottest tech news this week, from big changes at Intel to disappointingly small changes to the 12-inch MacBook.
Nvidia and Samsung have avoided a potentially ugly court battle with a settlement that ends all outstanding intellectual property litigation between the two companies.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
Intel is cutting 12,000 jobs worldwide as the company restructures operations to diversify from PCs into growth areas of IoT and servers.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
Colfax's new Ninja desktops are anything but invisible; the workstations can roar with the unprecedented computing power of Intel's latest 72-core supercomputing chips.
Windows users running Apple’s QuickTime are being advised to uninstall the program after the discovery of a number of Zero day vulnerabilities.
Global semiconductor sales look grim this year, per a Gartner report, as chipmakers ride downward with the declining PC, tablet, and phone businesses.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW