After adding Tomb Raider and Crysis 3 for its Never Settle Reloaded program, AMD is now including Saints Row IV as part of its new Never Settle Forever campaign.
Western Digital's NAS-optimised 'WD Red' drives are now available in 2.5-inch models at 750GB and 1TB, and a new 4TB model pushes up the maximum capacity of the existing 3.5-inch range.
Douglas Engelbart, a Silicon Valley engineer who invented the computer mouse and is credited with many of the concepts that underpin modern computing and the Internet, died on Tuesday at his home in Atherton, California. He was 88.
Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
Origin Energy today announced the availability of a Smart Energy Monitor for its customers in Victoria. The Smart Energy Monitor is a device that works with ZigBee wireless technology, and it can give users a real-time view of energy consumption for ...
Advanced Micro Devices is building its future server strategy around chips used in smartphones and tablets. The company said its first ARM server processors - which will be released in the second half of next year - will be faster and more powerful t...
Seagate has ushered in the third generation of its hybrid solid state hard drives at Computex, showing off a slim, 7mm notebook model, as well as a desktop-sized drive, both of which aim to bring faster performance to mainstream notebooks and desktop...
From the look of the entries that we received for our Messiest Office competition, it seems many of us still have a deep desire to hoard every little thing that comes across our work environment.
In just a few weeks, Intel's one-chip-fits all family of core processors will finally meet Microsoft's one-design-fits all operating system, Windows 8. The chip maker recently announced it will unveil the first round of Haswell Core processors on Jun...
There's no two ways around it: The PC is slowing down with age.
Huge graphics cards are nothing new. Since the 3DFX Voodoo 5, graphics cards longer than the motherboards they sit in have amused high-powered PC enthusiasts. But, in the 13 years since the Voodoo 5, GPUs have become more powerful. A lot more powerfu...
Apple unveiled its new iPhone 5 overnight at the Yerbua Buena Center for the Arts. In simple terms, the device is faster, thinner, and bigger than the previous devices. Yes, the device will work with 4G in Australia. Apple also revealed its new range...
Eight countries in South America are said to currently have the coolest Coke vending machines in the world. Featuring an Intel Core i7 CPU inside, not only can you buy a Coke, you can take a picture of yourself drinking it and email it to your friend...
Intel has today announced a new addition to the roadmap of its fourth generation processor line-up, which will be introduced in 2013. A line of 10W CPUs has been added to the mix, with Intel suggesting it has been able to do so because the program fo...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
Microsoft on Monday announced new keyboards and mice optimized for tablets and laptops running the Windows 8 operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus and MSI accused of juicing GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card review samples
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- Dell claims its external graphics card tech beats Thunderbolt 3 options
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Gigabyte just showed an eGPU with Thunderbolt/USB-C for easier laptop external graphics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC