We were impressed with the last Logitech keyboards we reviewed. The G810 was our favourite all-rounder for typing and gaming. However, we also checked out the G610 Orion Brown. The difference here is the switches – the Brown uses Cherry MX Brown mech...
PC Components - Reviews
Nvidia says you need the SLI HB Bridge to get optimum performance from dual GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs. We want to know what the benchmarks say.
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
If you have your heart set on the Jorno folding keyboard, but don't need its included case, EC Technology's virtual clone can save you a few dollars.
The Zagg Pocket Keyboard has its good points, but not enough of them to overcome its annoyances.
The Jorno is compact and is easy to carry around, but its layout and the size of its keys prevent it from being a winner.
The Radeon RX 480 is the first graphics card built around AMD's 14nm Polaris GPU, and it changes the game.
You wanted more cores, and Intel is ready to give them to you with the first consumer 10-core chip. But sit down if you want to know the price.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070 is one hell of a graphics card, delivering Titan X-level performance at a price real gamers can afford.
While Seagate is lagging behind the world in SSDs it is stretching the imagination when it comes to building mechanical hard disks for different functions. In addition to the regular 3.5-inch desktop drives and 2.5-inch ‘laptop’ drives there are now...
Seagate’s Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD) have been around for a while. They are 2.5-inch form-factor mechanical hard disks but with an extra-large portion of ‘intelligent’ solid-state memory which, under the right circumstances, give SSD-like perf...
Hail to the new king of graphics cards, baby. Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 proves that the jump to 16nm GPU technology is as mind-blowing as we'd all hoped it would be.
The Mamba looks more like an art exhibit than a mouse, but it's too rich for our tastes. Also inside: A look at the (much cheaper) Mamba Tournament Edition.
Microsoft's Universal Foldable Keyboard is a full-sized keyboard that folds in half, is resistant to spills and has a quoted battery life of three months.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 950 delivers a better-than-consoles gaming experience for just $150.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW