A hardcore gamer knows that mechanical switch-based keyboards are the way to go when it comes to PC gaming, but they are often too expensive and too noisy for more casual gamers. Membrane-based keyboards such as the SteeelSeries Apex are a good alter...
PC Components - Reviews
With a strong design, large wrist rest and gold-plated plugs, the 7G has the premium hardware to match the premium price tag. It's designed to last a long time, and it was noticeably rugged during our tests. It should be suitable not only for typical...
Left-handed gamers have a tendency to miss out on gaming mice, as they often feature an asymmetrical design that fits in the hands of right-handed users. The Sensei [RAW] is a symmetrical mouse, which means both left- and right-handed users can make ...
German peripheral manufacturer Roccat has made a name for itself in gaming circles for its robust keyboards and mice, and the Isku FX is the latest addition to its keyboard portfolio. At a glance, the Isku FX features multicolour backlit keys and sta...
The just-announced Nvidia GTX 770 is the next step down in the company’s constantly-updated graphics card line-up. It sits below the Titan and the new GTX 780, but doesn’t trade off much performance for the massive price drop it enjoys.
Top-of-the-line graphics cards usually come out first in a company’s annual launch cycle -- they’re the fastest, the biggest and the most powerful. AMD’s Radeon 7990 is out a full year after the first of the company’s 7000-series graphics cards -- so...
As Gigabyte demonstrated with the Aivia Krypton gaming mouse, it is keen to get a foothold in the gaming space with its premium range of peripherals. Acting as a companion to the mouse, Gigabyte’s Aivia Osmium is a mechanical keyboard aimed at gaming...
The mouse is one of the most important tools when it comes to PC gaming, so it is surprising when people spend thousands of dollars upgrading their rig only to use a generic mouse. Gigabyte, brand familiar to all gamers, has released the Aivia Krypto...
On the surface, the Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 sounds like a great idea. With so much dust and dirt regularly falling between the gaps on keyboards, it would make life easier to just throw your keyboard under a running tap and wash it away.
Choosing components when you’re building a new PC is a tricky business. Upgrading an existing PC, or building a new PC without buying top-of-the-line kit, is even trickier. AMD’s new Radeon HD 7790 graphics card is aimed at providing the best perform...
The ASUS ARES II is a high-end graphics card designed for multi-screen gamers, serious overclockers or anyone with too much money to throw around. It’s based on AMD’s Radeon 7970 premium graphics chipset, but instead of using one core, it’s got two -...
Rapoo claims to be the first vendor to have a wireless mouse on the Australian market that works in the 5GHz band, rather than the 2.4GHz band.
If you own a collection of Apple tech products, Logitech's K760 Wireless Solar Keyboard might improve your productivity.
Rapoo's Wireless Touchpad Keyboard E9080 is designed for the sort of home theatre PC (HTPC) and boardroom presentation setups where you have a PC connected to a big screen. It's a 'floating' controller that will let you direct the action from anywher...
The CMStorm QuickFire Rapid is part of a relatively new breed of keyboards, using mechanical switches as opposed to the silicon-rubber-dome pads of your run-of-the-mill keyboard -- mechanical switches mean far better feedback whenever you press a key...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD