Rapoo's Wireless Touchpad Keyboard E9080 is designed for the sort of home theatre PC (HTPC) and boardroom presentation setups where you have a PC connected to a big screen. It's a 'floating' controller that will let you direct the action from anywher...
The CMStorm QuickFire Rapid is part of a relatively new breed of keyboards, using mechanical switches as opposed to the silicon-rubber-dome pads of your run-of-the-mill keyboard -- mechanical switches mean far better feedback whenever you press a key...
The CMStorm Trigger (by Coolermaster) is a full-sized, 104-key mechanical-switch keyboard that has been designed for gaming. The review model I looked at features Cherry MX Blue switches for the keys, which sport a tactile and "clicky" keystroke. The...
If you’re looking for a new graphics card for your high-end gaming rig, but you don’t want to shell out for an overpriced power supply to run a dual-GPU setup, your choices will be limited to the AMD Radeon HD 7970 or the Nvidia Geforce GTX 680. This...
AMD's Radeon HD 7870 graphics card is a mid-range model, sitting above the 7700 series and below the high-end 7900 series. AMD's 'Pitcairn' GPU is a solid mid-range performer without the price tag of more powerful units. This ASUS Radeon HD 7870 TOP ...
Forget about mid-tower and full-tower cases, Coolermaster bills its latest creation, the Cosmos II, as an Ultra Tower! It's a huge enclosure that's capable of housing motherboards up to the XL-ATX size, and there are so many drive bays you'll need fo...
The code name is Ivy Bridge, but you'll end up knowing them better as Intel's 3rd generation Core CPUs. These are the CPUs that will appear in brand new desktop computers and high-end notebooks starting this month, and they will also make their way i...
Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture stole the limelight this year, summarily trouncing its predecessors -- and the best that AMD had to offer -- with considerable performance boosts and power savings. Today Intel is announcing the Sandy Bridge Extreme ...
With the AMD Radeon HD 6670 graphics chip, building a gaming PC need not be an expensive task; in fact, it can be downright cheap. Some cards that are based on this entry-level graphics chip cost just over $100 (such as the ASUS EAH6670 which can be ...
I'll be blunt: the AMD Radeon HD 6990 is a beast. Soundly outpacing the best that Nvidia has to offer (at the moment), this dual-GPU juggernaut -- previously codenamed "Antilles" -- clambers to the top of our graphics card heap by serving up the most...
The WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse is a seriously pimpin' mouse designed specifically to work with World of Warcraft. It obviously works like a normal mouse, but its main shtick is that it interfaces with the World of Warcraft game and enables player...
Nvidia has been on something of a hot streak lately.
The Swiftpoint Mouse is a head-turner simply by virtue of its unusual design.
The AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphics card is a high-end model that aims to bring DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. Boasting dual Cayman graphics engines, 2GB of GDDR5 memory, stereoscopic 3D support, a BIOS toggle switch and Eyefinity multi-display technol...
Razer, a company that makes all sorts of crazy game-logo-festooned computer peripherals, was kind enough to send over a minor trove of StarCraft II kit to evaluate. More, in fact, than we asked for, including an official StarCraft II Zerg Edition Mes...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia