Top-of-the-line graphics cards usually come out first in a company’s annual launch cycle -- they’re the fastest, the biggest and the most powerful. AMD’s Radeon 7990 is out a full year after the first of the company’s 7000-series graphics cards -- so...
As Gigabyte demonstrated with the Aivia Krypton gaming mouse, it is keen to get a foothold in the gaming space with its premium range of peripherals. Acting as a companion to the mouse, Gigabyte’s Aivia Osmium is a mechanical keyboard aimed at gaming...
The mouse is one of the most important tools when it comes to PC gaming, so it is surprising when people spend thousands of dollars upgrading their rig only to use a generic mouse. Gigabyte, brand familiar to all gamers, has released the Aivia Krypto...
On the surface, the Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 sounds like a great idea. With so much dust and dirt regularly falling between the gaps on keyboards, it would make life easier to just throw your keyboard under a running tap and wash it away.
Choosing components when you’re building a new PC is a tricky business. Upgrading an existing PC, or building a new PC without buying top-of-the-line kit, is even trickier. AMD’s new Radeon HD 7790 graphics card is aimed at providing the best perform...
The ASUS ARES II is a high-end graphics card designed for multi-screen gamers, serious overclockers or anyone with too much money to throw around. It’s based on AMD’s Radeon 7970 premium graphics chipset, but instead of using one core, it’s got two -...
Rapoo claims to be the first vendor to have a wireless mouse on the Australian market that works in the 5GHz band, rather than the 2.4GHz band.
If you own a collection of Apple tech products, Logitech's K760 Wireless Solar Keyboard might improve your productivity.
Rapoo's Wireless Touchpad Keyboard E9080 is designed for the sort of home theatre PC (HTPC) and boardroom presentation setups where you have a PC connected to a big screen. It's a 'floating' controller that will let you direct the action from anywher...
The CMStorm QuickFire Rapid is part of a relatively new breed of keyboards, using mechanical switches as opposed to the silicon-rubber-dome pads of your run-of-the-mill keyboard -- mechanical switches mean far better feedback whenever you press a key...
The CMStorm Trigger (by Coolermaster) is a full-sized, 104-key mechanical-switch keyboard that has been designed for gaming. The review model I looked at features Cherry MX Blue switches for the keys, which sport a tactile and "clicky" keystroke. The...
If you’re looking for a new graphics card for your high-end gaming rig, but you don’t want to shell out for an overpriced power supply to run a dual-GPU setup, your choices will be limited to the AMD Radeon HD 7970 or the Nvidia Geforce GTX 680. This...
AMD's Radeon HD 7870 graphics card is a mid-range model, sitting above the 7700 series and below the high-end 7900 series. AMD's 'Pitcairn' GPU is a solid mid-range performer without the price tag of more powerful units. This ASUS Radeon HD 7870 TOP ...
Forget about mid-tower and full-tower cases, Coolermaster bills its latest creation, the Cosmos II, as an Ultra Tower! It's a huge enclosure that's capable of housing motherboards up to the XL-ATX size, and there are so many drive bays you'll need fo...
The code name is Ivy Bridge, but you'll end up knowing them better as Intel's 3rd generation Core CPUs. These are the CPUs that will appear in brand new desktop computers and high-end notebooks starting this month, and they will also make their way i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s DeathAdder Elite upgrades the ever-popular gaming mouse's capabilities
- Falling flash prices are a boon to enterprise storage buyers
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- AMD's Vega GPUs will start shipping in the first half of 2017
- GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC