The CMStorm Trigger (by Coolermaster) is a full-sized, 104-key mechanical-switch keyboard that has been designed for gaming. The review model I looked at features Cherry MX Blue switches for the keys, which sport a tactile and "clicky" keystroke. The...
PC Components - Reviews
If you’re looking for a new graphics card for your high-end gaming rig, but you don’t want to shell out for an overpriced power supply to run a dual-GPU setup, your choices will be limited to the AMD Radeon HD 7970 or the Nvidia Geforce GTX 680. This...
AMD's Radeon HD 7870 graphics card is a mid-range model, sitting above the 7700 series and below the high-end 7900 series. AMD's 'Pitcairn' GPU is a solid mid-range performer without the price tag of more powerful units. This ASUS Radeon HD 7870 TOP ...
Forget about mid-tower and full-tower cases, Coolermaster bills its latest creation, the Cosmos II, as an Ultra Tower! It's a huge enclosure that's capable of housing motherboards up to the XL-ATX size, and there are so many drive bays you'll need fo...
The code name is Ivy Bridge, but you'll end up knowing them better as Intel's 3rd generation Core CPUs. These are the CPUs that will appear in brand new desktop computers and high-end notebooks starting this month, and they will also make their way i...
Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture stole the limelight this year, summarily trouncing its predecessors -- and the best that AMD had to offer -- with considerable performance boosts and power savings. Today Intel is announcing the Sandy Bridge Extreme ...
With the AMD Radeon HD 6670 graphics chip, building a gaming PC need not be an expensive task; in fact, it can be downright cheap. Some cards that are based on this entry-level graphics chip cost just over $100 (such as the ASUS EAH6670 which can be ...
I'll be blunt: the AMD Radeon HD 6990 is a beast. Soundly outpacing the best that Nvidia has to offer (at the moment), this dual-GPU juggernaut -- previously codenamed "Antilles" -- clambers to the top of our graphics card heap by serving up the most...
The WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse is a seriously pimpin' mouse designed specifically to work with World of Warcraft. It obviously works like a normal mouse, but its main shtick is that it interfaces with the World of Warcraft game and enables player...
Nvidia has been on something of a hot streak lately.
The Swiftpoint Mouse is a head-turner simply by virtue of its unusual design.
The AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphics card is a high-end model that aims to bring DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. Boasting dual Cayman graphics engines, 2GB of GDDR5 memory, stereoscopic 3D support, a BIOS toggle switch and Eyefinity multi-display technol...
Razer, a company that makes all sorts of crazy game-logo-festooned computer peripherals, was kind enough to send over a minor trove of StarCraft II kit to evaluate. More, in fact, than we asked for, including an official StarCraft II Zerg Edition Mes...
Nvidia and AMD's GPU arms race continues unabated, and the "world's fastest" moniker hangs in the balance. The latest salvo comes in the form of Nvidia's latest flagship graphics card, the GeForce GTX 580. Priced at US$500, the card sits right at the...
Microsoft's Arc wireless mouse was a big hit in 2008, and a groundbreaking piece of design. It was elegantly curved with an incongruous hinge in the middle, but this allowed it to be both portable and comfortable to use. Less pioneering but as charm...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPSenior Business Process analyst - Major Optimisation projectNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD