Forget about mid-tower and full-tower cases, Coolermaster bills its latest creation, the Cosmos II, as an Ultra Tower! It's a huge enclosure that's capable of housing motherboards up to the XL-ATX size, and there are so many drive bays you'll need fo...
PC Components - Reviews
The code name is Ivy Bridge, but you'll end up knowing them better as Intel's 3rd generation Core CPUs. These are the CPUs that will appear in brand new desktop computers and high-end notebooks starting this month, and they will also make their way i...
Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture stole the limelight this year, summarily trouncing its predecessors -- and the best that AMD had to offer -- with considerable performance boosts and power savings. Today Intel is announcing the Sandy Bridge Extreme ...
With the AMD Radeon HD 6670 graphics chip, building a gaming PC need not be an expensive task; in fact, it can be downright cheap. Some cards that are based on this entry-level graphics chip cost just over $100 (such as the ASUS EAH6670 which can be ...
I'll be blunt: the AMD Radeon HD 6990 is a beast. Soundly outpacing the best that Nvidia has to offer (at the moment), this dual-GPU juggernaut -- previously codenamed "Antilles" -- clambers to the top of our graphics card heap by serving up the most...
The WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse is a seriously pimpin' mouse designed specifically to work with World of Warcraft. It obviously works like a normal mouse, but its main shtick is that it interfaces with the World of Warcraft game and enables player...
Nvidia has been on something of a hot streak lately.
The Swiftpoint Mouse is a head-turner simply by virtue of its unusual design.
The AMD Radeon HD 6950 graphics card is a high-end model that aims to bring DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. Boasting dual Cayman graphics engines, 2GB of GDDR5 memory, stereoscopic 3D support, a BIOS toggle switch and Eyefinity multi-display technol...
Razer, a company that makes all sorts of crazy game-logo-festooned computer peripherals, was kind enough to send over a minor trove of StarCraft II kit to evaluate. More, in fact, than we asked for, including an official StarCraft II Zerg Edition Mes...
Nvidia and AMD's GPU arms race continues unabated, and the "world's fastest" moniker hangs in the balance. The latest salvo comes in the form of Nvidia's latest flagship graphics card, the GeForce GTX 580. Priced at US$500, the card sits right at the...
Microsoft's Arc wireless mouse was a big hit in 2008, and a groundbreaking piece of design. It was elegantly curved with an incongruous hinge in the middle, but this allowed it to be both portable and comfortable to use. Less pioneering but as charm...
AMD's Radeon HD 6850 is a mid-range graphics card in the company's freshly-launched 6800 Series. It's also the first model to ditch the ATI moniker, which has been a fixture on AMD graphics cards since the company's acquisition in 2006. While nominal...
The Radeon HD 6870 is the larger, more capable member of AMD's new 6800 series lineup. Priced at a respectable US$239 (as of 10/21/2010), this mid-range graphics card manages to outpace its closest relative -- the Radeon HD5850 ($279) -- while keepin...
The ATI Radeon HD5670 is an entry-level graphics card with 1GB of GDDR5 RAM, HDMI and DisplayPort outputs and DirectX 11 support. It utilises the same 'silent pipe' technology often found on NVIDIA's entry-level cards -- this means it has no onboard ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti can give prebuilt PCs a big gaming boost
- Tested: Shadow Warrior 2 sees huge performance boosts from Nvidia's multi-res shading
- AMD quietly scuttles Gaming Evolved, the Radeon rival to GeForce Experience
- Why AMD FreeSync is beating Nvidia G-Sync on monitor selection and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Siebel AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT