The Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5770 is a midrange graphics card with a core speed of 850MHz and a memory clock speed of 2.2GHz. It has 1.36 teraFLOPS of processing power. The graphics processing unit (GPU) has 1GB of GDDR5 onboard memory with a data rate ...
Wacom's Bamboo Pen and Touch tablet is a versatile device that combines finger-based multi-touch input and pen-based technology.
With the introduction of the Six-Core AMD Opteron processor with Chipset platform, AMD is taking a step in its strategy to provide customers with server platforms, it said. These address the requirements of datacenter workloads, the vendor added. The...
The ATI Radeon HD5870 graphics card is a superlative performer. In most tests it's faster than all of the last generation ATI video cards, including the impressive HD4870, HD4890 and HD4870X2. It even edges out the fastest single-board NVidia graphic...
Logitech's Z520 stereo PC speakers are relatively expensive. The sound they produce is worth the outlay, though; good treble and mid-range response make for accurate and lively musical reproduction. The lack of a subwoofer means the system is suited ...
The Manli 9600OC graphics card is aimed primarily at casual gamers. It uses Nvidia’s G94 core chipset, which debuted in early 2008 — a fair stretch of time in GPU years. Nvidia has since moved on to the GeForce 200 series.
Manli's Radeon HD 4890 graphics card is powerful enough to run modern games without much difficulty.
For laptop travellers and business users, Genius offers the Traveler 915BT Laser, a compact multi-purpose mouse with a wirefree connection.
Sapphire's HD 4770 is a mid-range graphics card that provides reasonable performance and good value for money, even if its fan design isn't particularly appealing. While this graphics card isn't suitable for running new games at the highest possible ...
Samsung's new PB22-J 256GB solid-state disk (SSD) promises a goodly amount of storage and high performance for the well-heeled notebook user.
In my quest to test all of the latest high-capacity consumer solid-state disk (SSD) drives, I came upon OCZ Technology's Apex SATA II SSD and was impressed not so much with its performance -- though you will see a boost when using it -- as with its p...
The Sidewinder X3 is a new entry-level addition to Microsoft’s range of dedicated gaming mice.
The Seagate Momentus 7200.4 (ST9500420AS) is a 500GB 2.5in hard drive with a spin speed of 7200rpm and a 16MB cache. Despite being small enough to fit in a laptop drive bay it is faster than many 3.5in hard drives designed for desktop PCs.
With NVIDIA's GTX275 chipset at its core, ASUS' ENGTX275/HTDI/896MD3 is NVIDIA's answer to ATI's competitive Radeon HD 4890. Though it might have less memory and a lower clocked graphics processor, the ASUS ENGTX275 graphics card puts up a fight agai...
The VisTablet website touts its tablet offerings as being a budget solution for non-professionals; affordable but fully featured. The two models currently available are the Original 12W, which features a 12.1-inch widescreen-shaped area of sensitivit...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new $200 GeForce GTX 1060 3GB challenges the Radeon RX 480 head-on
- Corsair and MSI team up on a liquid-cooled, overclocked GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA