The Edifier MP300 Plus is a small yet surprisingly powerful portable speaker system. It comes with two tiny satellite speakers and a 9-Watt tubular subwoofer that's just 28cm long. Despite their diminutive size, they have enough power to easily fill ...
PC Components - Reviews
With the Radeon HD 5670 and HD 5450, ATI has moved its focus to the budget graphics card segment. This move hasn't been the best for ATI though because as we saw with HD 5670, it is the price-point that takes centre-stage rather than the performance....
We'll post a more detailed review once we've given the hardware a longer examination, but first impressions from half an hour of gaming, typing and general messing about with Microsoft's SideWinder X4 gaming keyboard are favourable.
Gaming peripherals usually restrict themselves to enthusiasts on account of their price. However, Gigabyte has attempted to break this trend with its GM series of gaming mice that do not cost the earth. The Gigabyte GM-M6880 is a laser mouse that fal...
The rather odd-looking LaCie Sound2 Speakers are quite useful for users who have a netbook or regular notebook. However, the design of this USB-based speaker system frustrated us from the beginning.
What do you do if all you want is to watch Blu-ray films on your PC? Well, you could do a lot worse than slipping in the Lite-On iHOS104 budget-priced BD-ROM drive.
Intel has unveiled 11 new mobile processors for 2010 - five Core i7s, four Core i5s, and two Core i3s. The chief difference between these processors and their predecessors is the brand new architecture, which couples the 32nm processor and a 45nm int...
Intel's Core i5-661 CPU represents the next generation of mid-range processors that will power many of the new desktop PCs released this year. It runs at 3.33GHz and has two physical cores with Hyper-Threading, but, most importantly, it's one of Inte...
The Asus R.O.G MARS is a limited-edition graphics card for PC gamers with more money than sense (i.e. nearly all of them). But since when has PC gaming been about "sense"? Water cooling, LED lights, Perspex windows, hydraulic panels -- all this stuff...
AMD’s ATI Radeon HD 5970 graphics card combines two Cypress GPUs in one large -- and powerful -- package. Though hot and power-hungry, the graphics card can easily surpass the competition in most circumstances, making it a must-have for any hardcore ...
The Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 is an attractive wireless device that justifies its relatively high price tag with comfortable typing and good reliability.
While the 5870 is designed for ultimate single-chip performance, the ATI Radeon HD 5850 aims to be a more modest version, yet one fast enough to satisfy demanding gamers.
This two-button wireless mouse features a scroll wheel and an extra button located on the left-hand side. It is available in black with a complementary colour - the five colours to choose from are black, white, blue, pink and green.
The Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5770 is a midrange graphics card with a core speed of 850MHz and a memory clock speed of 2.2GHz. It has 1.36 teraFLOPS of processing power. The graphics processing unit (GPU) has 1GB of GDDR5 onboard memory with a data rate ...
Wacom's Bamboo Pen and Touch tablet is a versatile device that combines finger-based multi-touch input and pen-based technology.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours
- Intel's mobile future is in blazing modems as it buries Atom failure
- PC prices will continue to go up due to shortage of components
- Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017
- Toshiba's in chaos, but not quitting PCs -- yet
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC