The Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 is an attractive wireless device that justifies its relatively high price tag with comfortable typing and good reliability.
While the 5870 is designed for ultimate single-chip performance, the ATI Radeon HD 5850 aims to be a more modest version, yet one fast enough to satisfy demanding gamers.
This two-button wireless mouse features a scroll wheel and an extra button located on the left-hand side. It is available in black with a complementary colour - the five colours to choose from are black, white, blue, pink and green.
The Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5770 is a midrange graphics card with a core speed of 850MHz and a memory clock speed of 2.2GHz. It has 1.36 teraFLOPS of processing power. The graphics processing unit (GPU) has 1GB of GDDR5 onboard memory with a data rate ...
Wacom's Bamboo Pen and Touch tablet is a versatile device that combines finger-based multi-touch input and pen-based technology.
With the introduction of the Six-Core AMD Opteron processor with Chipset platform, AMD is taking a step in its strategy to provide customers with server platforms, it said. These address the requirements of datacenter workloads, the vendor added. The...
The ATI Radeon HD5870 graphics card is a superlative performer. In most tests it's faster than all of the last generation ATI video cards, including the impressive HD4870, HD4890 and HD4870X2. It even edges out the fastest single-board NVidia graphic...
Logitech's Z520 stereo PC speakers are relatively expensive. The sound they produce is worth the outlay, though; good treble and mid-range response make for accurate and lively musical reproduction. The lack of a subwoofer means the system is suited ...
The Manli 9600OC graphics card is aimed primarily at casual gamers. It uses Nvidia’s G94 core chipset, which debuted in early 2008 — a fair stretch of time in GPU years. Nvidia has since moved on to the GeForce 200 series.
Manli's Radeon HD 4890 graphics card is powerful enough to run modern games without much difficulty.
For laptop travellers and business users, Genius offers the Traveler 915BT Laser, a compact multi-purpose mouse with a wirefree connection.
Sapphire's HD 4770 is a mid-range graphics card that provides reasonable performance and good value for money, even if its fan design isn't particularly appealing. While this graphics card isn't suitable for running new games at the highest possible ...
Samsung's new PB22-J 256GB solid-state disk (SSD) promises a goodly amount of storage and high performance for the well-heeled notebook user.
In my quest to test all of the latest high-capacity consumer solid-state disk (SSD) drives, I came upon OCZ Technology's Apex SATA II SSD and was impressed not so much with its performance -- though you will see a boost when using it -- as with its p...
The Sidewinder X3 is a new entry-level addition to Microsoft’s range of dedicated gaming mice.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s DeathAdder Elite upgrades the ever-popular gaming mouse's capabilities
- Falling flash prices are a boon to enterprise storage buyers
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- AMD's Vega GPUs will start shipping in the first half of 2017
- GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA