Intel has unveiled 11 new mobile processors for 2010 - five Core i7s, four Core i5s, and two Core i3s. The chief difference between these processors and their predecessors is the brand new architecture, which couples the 32nm processor and a 45nm int...
PC Components - Reviews
Intel's Core i5-661 CPU represents the next generation of mid-range processors that will power many of the new desktop PCs released this year. It runs at 3.33GHz and has two physical cores with Hyper-Threading, but, most importantly, it's one of Inte...
The Asus R.O.G MARS is a limited-edition graphics card for PC gamers with more money than sense (i.e. nearly all of them). But since when has PC gaming been about "sense"? Water cooling, LED lights, Perspex windows, hydraulic panels -- all this stuff...
AMD’s ATI Radeon HD 5970 graphics card combines two Cypress GPUs in one large -- and powerful -- package. Though hot and power-hungry, the graphics card can easily surpass the competition in most circumstances, making it a must-have for any hardcore ...
The Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 is an attractive wireless device that justifies its relatively high price tag with comfortable typing and good reliability.
While the 5870 is designed for ultimate single-chip performance, the ATI Radeon HD 5850 aims to be a more modest version, yet one fast enough to satisfy demanding gamers.
This two-button wireless mouse features a scroll wheel and an extra button located on the left-hand side. It is available in black with a complementary colour - the five colours to choose from are black, white, blue, pink and green.
The Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5770 is a midrange graphics card with a core speed of 850MHz and a memory clock speed of 2.2GHz. It has 1.36 teraFLOPS of processing power. The graphics processing unit (GPU) has 1GB of GDDR5 onboard memory with a data rate ...
Wacom's Bamboo Pen and Touch tablet is a versatile device that combines finger-based multi-touch input and pen-based technology.
With the introduction of the Six-Core AMD Opteron processor with Chipset platform, AMD is taking a step in its strategy to provide customers with server platforms, it said. These address the requirements of datacenter workloads, the vendor added. The...
The ATI Radeon HD5870 graphics card is a superlative performer. In most tests it's faster than all of the last generation ATI video cards, including the impressive HD4870, HD4890 and HD4870X2. It even edges out the fastest single-board NVidia graphic...
Logitech's Z520 stereo PC speakers are relatively expensive. The sound they produce is worth the outlay, though; good treble and mid-range response make for accurate and lively musical reproduction. The lack of a subwoofer means the system is suited ...
The Manli 9600OC graphics card is aimed primarily at casual gamers. It uses Nvidia’s G94 core chipset, which debuted in early 2008 — a fair stretch of time in GPU years. Nvidia has since moved on to the GeForce 200 series.
Manli's Radeon HD 4890 graphics card is powerful enough to run modern games without much difficulty.
For laptop travellers and business users, Genius offers the Traveler 915BT Laser, a compact multi-purpose mouse with a wirefree connection.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD will sneak-peek its high-end Zen CPU in December, starting a new CPU war
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Nvidia tempts GeForce Experience 3.0 users with Gears of War 4 giveaway
- Intel's latest Xeon chips based on Skylake due next year
- Intel packs more horsepower in its monster 22-core processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther