The Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000528AS is a 1TB internal desktop hard drive with a 32MB cache and a spin speed of 7200rpm. It has two 500GB platters and offers very fast transfer speeds.
Given the ATI Radeon HD 4890's overclocking potential, it is no that wonder manufacturers are eager to push the graphics card's performance further. XFX has attempted this with the Radeon HD 4890 XXX graphics card, but it provides a negligible increa...
ASUS has released its first graphics card based on the ATI Radeon HD 4890 GPU (graphics processing unit), and given it a mouthful of a name in the process -- the ASUS EAH4890/HTDI/1GD5/A.
The latest addition to ATI's Radeon HD 4800 series of graphics cards falls short of the performance benchmark set by NVIDIA's GTX285. Nevertheless, if you are after decent performance without the credit card debt, the Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 will pro...
The ASUS Rampage II Gene is a microATX motherboard that features Intel’s latest X58 Express chipset for Core i7 CPUs (central processing units). It’s essentially a ‘Mini Me’ version of the ASUS Rampage II Extreme -- a regular ATX board with familiar ...
Anyone who spends significant amounts of time working on images will run into frustration with their primary input device, the humble mouse. For fine-grained control of what’s on the screen – and particularly for creating and manipulating images – a ...
It may not have the jaw-dropping performance of the [[Artnid:278644|NVIDIA GeForce GTX295|Review: Manli GTX295 graphics card]] but the ASUS ENGTX285 TOP/HTDI/1GD3 graphics card comes close and it only has a single GPU. Employing 55nm manufacturing te...
The ASUS EAH4870X2/HTDI/2G provides reasonable performance and good cooling. This graphics card is suitable if you are looking for a cool-running card with aftermarket overclocking potential.
The Manli GTX295 is a high-end graphics card that employs two NVIDIA GTX200 series GPUs. It provides unrivalled performance in almost all situations and there is little we can fault it for — save its weight and its price tag.
Logitech's Illuminated Keyboard features backlit keys, an ultra-thin design and the PerfectStroke key system. Although it's not wireless, it is one of the better keyboards on the market.
The Lian Li PC-K8 is a mid-tower PC case with modest looks and plenty of space. However, its power supply isn't suited to high-end gaming systems because it lacks native 8-pin and 24-pin power connectors.
The In Win Commander (1500W) is a 1500 Watt PC power supply unit (PSU) equipped with quad +12V rails. Offering full support for multi-core processors, NVIDIA SLI/ATI Crossfire configurations and just about any component or peripheral you care to thro...
ASUS' new graphics card -- the EAH4850 MATRIX/HTDI/512MD5 -- won't push the boundaries when it comes to performance, but it does offer an effective thermal management for cool and quiet operation. If you're looking for a graphics card that has good p...
ASUS' latest addition to its Republic of Gamers graphics card line-up is the EAH4870 MATRIX/HTDI/512MD5, a comparatively late entry into the ATI Radeon HD 4870 field. With a dual fan setup and an additional overclocking utility, the card doesn't grea...
If you’ve been holding off from buying a Radeon HD 4870 for the past few months, your patience is about to be rewarded. The Sapphire Radeon TOXIC HD 4870 is a factory overclocked version of ATI’s popular graphics card, offering increased clock speeds...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus and MSI accused of juicing GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card review samples
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- Dell claims its external graphics card tech beats Thunderbolt 3 options
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Gigabyte just showed an eGPU with Thunderbolt/USB-C for easier laptop external graphics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW