Here are the broad strokes about 802.11ad, the wireless technology that’s just starting to hit the market.
PC World Business
The FBI has issued a plea for those who have been hit by ransomware to report this to federal law enforcement so that the country can get a better sense of just how bad this problem really is.
It's time to take the password problem in hand. This free guide from the editors of CSO will help you communicate the challenges and what is at stake and evaluate and choose the right enterprise password management solution for your business.
When Facebook released a live-video feature for Facebook at Work, Weber Shandwick was one of the first companies to put it to use. The service hasn't replaced the PR's firms other collaboration tools (yet), but it is quickly gaining traction.
Savvy CIOs have an opportunity to position themselves at the intersection of marketing and virtual reality, and their IT teams should get involved early and take a vested interest in the advancement of VR.
The Cisco and Apple partnership has yielded a ton of new business features that include improved Wi-Fi connectivity, business app prioritization capabilities and the tighter integration of voice for collaboration – all via the today’s release of iOS ...
Culture is at the core of our business’ values and behaviours. It’s the way we work with one another, collaborating, innovating and simplifying; all with the common goal to help businesses succeed. But in order to create and nurture the right culture...
I’ve heard so many times that, “Technology is a boy’s world.” But whether you’re a woman or not, your success in the tech industry is going to come down to the same factors: Are you really good at what you do? Can you get the job done? And more impor...
Your personal brand must be built by design, otherwise it'll be constructed by default. Here's how to get it right.
Few would dispute that cyberattacks are increasing in frequency and in intensity, and most organizations confirm they have now suffered at least one cyber incident. But do those organizations have a true sense of the full impact on the organization? ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA