PC World Business
Graphical Web editors for Linux
Red Hat 7.1 beta reviewed
Installing Linux Mandrake 7.2
For finding everything from support groups to possible cures to overseas specialists, the Web has proven to be an invaluable source of health-related information. PC World takes the pulse of health sites online.
The ultimate collection of secrets and undocumented tips: 30 ways to navigate, upgrade, and customise Win 95/98, Me, and 2000.
In their short life, electronic books, or e-books, have come a long way, but there are still many hurdles to jump before printed books start to become historical oddities. This month's Web and You covers the latest software and hardware developments ...
Monitor your Linux system
Linux design tools
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityVIC
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Multiple RolesSA
- FTSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCData Analyst - Excel focusedACT
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC