Avoid the ads
PC World Business
Support and service
Something for nothing
Surfing for nix
Sony finally lifted the lid on its long-awaited PlayStation 2. The game console was unveiled in Tokyo - and onlookers were more than impressed by the promise of PlayStation.
It's big, it's brawny and it's surprisingly swift. Better yet, you'll need just 64MB of memory to lift Microsoft's new OS off the ground. This month we put Windows 2000 through its paces to see how it measures up to it predecessors.
Once you've upgraded, you'll find that Windows 2000 is a land of opportunity. Here's how to customise your desktop, manage files, maintain security, access the Internet - and more.
EXCLUSIVE: in the PC World Test Centre this month is the Kryotech Super G. Hitting the ground running at 1000MHz, this is the first time a machine of this calibre has been put through its paces in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 4 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.